Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

Thanks for another raffle, Feesh! I don't understand how you get so many ND successes, you must be Magic Awesome ^_^

Good luck, everyone!

Congratulations!

To #10 @quinney on winning the ungendered ND!

1357645485_ScreenShot2019-10-14at9_28_07PM.png.af5309f06a4187b3291cc76fe16183a5.png

Pastebin for reference

And that's all for now, folks. Hope you enjoyed my anniversary giveaways!

Get lots of candy for me on Halloween, cuz I'll be passing out broccoli only. ;) 

10 really is perfect !!  Congratulations, Quinney !!

Thanks again, Feesh for all these lovely anniversary presents ..

Happy Halloween to all ......   BOO !!!

What lovely news to get up to!

Thank you so much for making it possible Feesh, and thanks all for the congrats!

Makes it so much better after a week of trying to make an ND solo and just ending up with 7 dead eggs on my scroll!

Happy Halloween everyone and looking forward to seeing you all again after the celebrations. xxx

😃 😊 😘

Congrats, quinney!

Thanks for the opportunity, Feesh!

Congrats, Quinney! Sounds like you really earned this one with all those failed attempts.

Thanks, Feesh, for sharing the wealth of broccoli!

Way to go, old bean ! If not me, then you !

Super Gratz, Thanks again @Feesh and I know some of you are really against following threads cuz notifications but like.... maybe this one might be a good exception to make. Share the wealth of the Halloween Spirits who will play tricks and steal all your treats and try to scare you and maybe if you are lucky you will get something in return. So best to approach the Raffle of Winning ND's during these scary STRANGER DANGER times with a GROUP of FRIENDS!!! Only way to stay SAFE! Hope you got some friends to enter with.... and you told them about it so they can be your ND Raffle Buddies.... Remember we are safer and winninger in groups!! Buddy system for all Raffles & Holiday Events!!

I mean, unless you want to be in a Van Down by the River....(SNL, in case you need some more motivation....)

Edited by Natayah

So while there is a small Holiday Hiatus, you never know when the next ND might pop up next to you, stalking you.... are you stalking this thread... have you helped others stalk this thread?? I mean... Generally Stalking should not be a Group Activity - I don't think Caroling is considered a Group Stalk. Because at least you are singing at the time so you aren't being super sneaky. But a Thread - It is highly encouraged!

I feel like I need to start caroling now.

Holly dragons deck the halls

Fa la la la la la la la la!

Also, your headbanging holly is entertaining.

Hello! I'm back! 

Sorry I took such a long break. But IRL got busy again. I was technically back for the Valentine's event, but decided to give everyone a break right after the festive chaos. :)

Moving on to broccoli matters....

There's a female ND up for raffle right now. Raffle will close 48 hours from this post's timestamp. Good luck all! 

A minor update:

I've decided to put a "Winners Wall" on the front page and list all the winners, just for my own record keeping (bahaha, i mean ego-keeping) of how many NDs I give away in 2020.