Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

Great, now I want broccoli and I have brussels sprouts. Oh well.

Good luck everyone!

Aaaaa!! I can’t believe it! 

Feesh thank you so much again for hosting these raffles! ❤️ :D 

Congrats! :)

Thanks for the opportunity, Feesh. My broccoli at dinner last night was yummy.

Congratulations Wmctalon and thank you Feesh for being such an avid grower of broccoli! 🥦❤️

18 hours ago, Wmctalon said:

Aaaaa!! I can’t believe it! 

Feesh thank you so much again for hosting these raffles! ❤️ :D 

I can't think of a more awesome person to win some love and neglection ...right around V-Day so no matter if you feel the love or the SAD, you can celebrate and know we all love you and are all very happy for you and always appreciate everything you  have done and continue to do.

BTW we also appreciate Feesh. Sometimes we might even love Feesh. Just not for dinner as an entree. Maybe as a guest.

UPDATE

Hi everyone! I didn't forget about March's raffle that was supposed to be this past first week.  But, there were no successful ND's. I'll try again towards the middle of March after I hatch some new releases. ^_^ See you then!

I have proven that the only way to win is to share this thread and info with others. It is the ONLY WAY that I know to be proven!! Do not miss your chance to WIN free NDs by simply following the thread (so YOU always know) and not forgetting to mention it to others. Somehow the universe rewards you with free extra raffle tickets that even Feesh cannot see! Also if you eat Broccoli it will help. At least your health...