Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

AP Champions

Hi everyone! I'm back so soon, yessss!

One ND (choice of M/F) to the first person who fishes me any colored stripe egg from the AP and offers it on this teleport.

• Stripe egg must be from the AP and match the AP times. 
  • I know this teleport doesn't have an ND in it. It's a dummy one for the game. I'm keeping the real NDs fogged, but will send you another teleport if you win!

Good luck!

I'll do it for the coded Nocture

Thanks for the chance, Feesh! Now everyone, dive the AP XD

May the broccoli be with me... :) Thanks Feesh !

It's torture, I only have one eggslot free and I keep seeing these tempting eggs 😂I did catch 3 hatchlings though, so that was cool. 

I tried my luck, but it's been 30 minutes and I have to get ready for classes so I guess it won't be me! Good luck to all of you :) 

And thanks Feesh!

...and I was just about to eat... I'll have some broccoli instead. XD

First of all, why are stripes suddenly hard to hunt for XD

Secondly, you guys can take a break now. I can confirm at least 2 people have offered on the dummy trade :) (but if you'd like to continue for Stripe collecting, go ahead)

Suddenly ? To be fair, I thought that's why they were selected; one doesn't see them OFTEN. That said - how do we know you didn't make that up to give yourself longer to hunt :) ?

Well, I know that at least one would show up in about 8 hours if the AP stayed at current times XD

(I wanted a black one and got a blue one instead, so I dumped it)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

11 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

...how do we know you didn't make that up to give yourself longer to hunt :) ?

1252076245_Screenshot_20190130-175128_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.6b4bace30bc6acb80b9955809c8526ec.jpg

Fair enough, I didn't supply proof to ease everyone's minds. Here's a screenshot (though I just hunted a few minutes before I post, idk if someone else was faster than me ;))

I was only kidding. I knew I dumped a few when I was test breeding for the stripes thread - but I THINK they are too long ago....

5 hours ago, Feesh said:

One ND (choice of M/F) to the first person who fishes me any colored stripe egg from the AP and offers it on this teleport.

I dropped an AP Goldfish into that teleport - you're going to send a different telly to the winner anyway, so I thought I'd offer for the Nocturne instead :lol:

Well Fuzz you still have a really good point there, though XD

I sometimes wonder how does Feesh have all the time and dedication to do these stuff. Truly a broccoli hero :o

It's all that broccoli. Gives magical powers :)

As it was the FIRST person, and we know at least two people have offered, I called it over HOURS ago !

Congrats to @BlueLatios on finding the first stripe egg! And thanks everyone who participated! 

Come back next week for one last round before Valentine's Day ;)

That's insanely amazing! I knew from a friend that he saw a Stripe egg in AP too, but missed it. And I am still earlier :blink:

First ND win from Feesh, before I could get one by myself. Many thanks, it shall be treasured, though unbreedable :D