Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

Even if I don't win this Raffle, I feel like I need a Feesh ND one way or another now.... I gotta do some Broccoli themed names....

Awesome! What a great way to share your anniversary. Thank-you so much.

Unfortunately I don't like broccoli, but the garlic and butter sounds like it would be good. As does the broccoli and dip. Maybe all 3 at once.   LOL

Steamed broccoli for me cx Also a fantastic way to celebrate, thank you for the opportunity!
Good luck to everyone! ❤️

Broccoli in every way ever since I was a child. I was a weird child.

Thank you very much and good luck to everone!

Congratulations, RubyEyes, Eternally Shadow and to the rest I am not acquainted with! Enjoy your broccoli and have fun!

Edited by Nyxity

Congratz to you three, I either know all or most of you, and I know you are all awesome people and I am so glad you participated and won this! You are all amazing people, and while *anyone* can win, literally, you could have just started this game yesterday (and nuttin wrong with that!!) , 'm always glad to see people who are involved and getting more involved, or have been involved for awhile to also be able to win cool things. Since I cannot always give you those cool things personally (as much as I want to - I promise I do, but I can only go so fast and can only allocate so much!!), I am so happy we have such other super generous sorts like @Feesh (and there are so many people besides Feesh, just sometimes they keep a lower profile so they can gift as they are able), things like this really excite the Community and really get people interested in other events like these, participating in them more, participating in the game in general & the forums in general more, starting to gift and donate more, and possibly even do their own versions of giveaways, gifting, Glomp Gifting, raffles, and more.

Thanks so much for spreading the positivity and I hope you all feel really great about winning, it is a good feeling, and while we are all WINNERS just by being involved and knowing cool people and knowing them better over time and meeting them, sometimes winning cool things has its own super special feeling, and you have every right to enjoy those baby broccolinis!

Congratulations EternallyShadow, RememberDrgns, RubyEyes, and SummerBug. And to the rest of us, better luck next time. May the broccoli be with you. :)

*swoons* Yay! I'm totally going to have some broccoli for lunch today to celebrate this! :D

Congrats to the winners! I'm happy for you even if I am almost as green as broccoli with envy! XD