Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

Congratulations to you both!!!!! Take good care of that broccoli! 

Congrats, winners, on winning some good little broccoli boys. :)

Thank you Feesh and best of luck to everyone still in! I will treasure this precious broccoli sprout!

I like broccoli any way I can get it. 😵 Not really.

Hopefully I remember to try and enter the new raffle. I can't find how to follow a thread on mobile. I checked the notify me of replies when posting, so maybe that's what I need to do. 

4 UNGENDERED BROCCOLIS

Come and get 'em while they're hot. 😎

Form is now open~ and will close 48 hours from this post's timestamp. 

Woo! Still sad about the pillow, though... :(

Edited by animatedrose
You would've been the floofiest ND, pillow

I might have accidentally submitted myself twice but I can't tell. 8') Oh well. Excited for ungendered broccolis! Hooray!

1 minute ago, Toasttt said:

I might have accidentally submitted myself twice but I can't tell. 8') Oh well. Excited for ungendered broccolis! Hooray!

Don't worry, I'll check for duplicates! 

I have Entered - I was putting off some Player Event & Activities Updates [But I got a few in Woo! I need to re-categorize some of my lists and sublists, but I got a few on there, and I would love to hear some advice on that if someone is a super ninja organizer nerd (I'm not too bad at it)], and Listening to Some Critical Role Catch Up, and saw that AMAZING FYI Pop-Up Notification - Hey folks, did you know when you FOLLOW a thread, you can set yourself up to receive notifications pop-up or whatever you call them just flash at you in your website or app nice and easily? I got in EARLY cuz of that, and I love it, and I'm gonna go back to being a little bit better at organizing things too - But Now I have another Super Awesome Player Event I gotta Highlight!! And you know what, if I'm gonna be doing this, I think.... I mean the only thing that Feesh asked... for all these free chances to win super rare expensive dragons.... was just that you share the message with some others.... that is all Feesh wants for their Anniversary.... nothing in return for all the time and effort and amazingness of offering to raffle off - for NOTHING - super hard to get rare dragon ND's!! Now I think someone deserves a shoutout - and that is Looti. Looti lived up to their Forum name and got some ND Loot in an earlier Raffle Round. So Did Lotti just take the lil Broccoli and run??? Nope - Looti put an *AWESOME* link in their sig talking about very straight and easy about how they won and how you could too, just follow the link to this amazing thread....

Now I'm not saying you need to do all that. But... I'm sure there is something you could do to help spread the word. And I get that selfish instinct at first, well, the less people I tell... the better my chances, and people who already won, cannot win again, so ... I'm gonna stay involved and keep my chances as high as possible!!!

But I mean, Feesh is doing this to Celebrate their big 10 Years, and this is a pretty Incredible Gift in September, the last real month we have to really scatter and gather our things to get that Halloween prep underway. Soon you are going to be making all your zombie fodder, catching up on vampires and gifting those, doing all the Holidaykin.... but you know what you probably ARE NOT doing this September??? Dedicating all your scroll space so you can potentially create NDs (which take a lot of time and space)!! and then give them away TOTALLY FOR FREE - You don't get anything in return - the Only gift you ask is.... would you consider spreading the word and sharing this with others, it would make me so happy and joyful to have more people to be able to join in and really celebrate and have a really awesome chance at this.....

Let's Give Feesh and their Broccoli Stalk Staff (you have to use fancy magically induced broccoli x staff enchantment to get this many NDs, and what Feesh had to do to create this pointy stick to get so many successes to have so many rounds and so many NDs to gift each round.... wow that is some staff of pointy stick broccoli love) to have created all these babies..., the one thing they ask for. Just spread the word. You may share the news with someone who already knows. Let me teach you a little secret that can help calm that greedy urge inside of you. Because I know you are all like "Look Natayah, you can preach all about this giving and sharing and letting others win things, but we know about all the rare dragons you have that you keep protesting you don't and you could get baby brocolli's far more often than me if you would just be willing to SHARE YOUR OWN Two-Headed Holly and these recent rumors about these so called... Serogami or Siraorigami Wyverns we've heard about you raising and training, and that doesn't sound very generous to ME...." And maybe you have a point. I cannot help that so far the only Two-Headed Holly that exists only exists with me and the rumors, well I will just waive my hands and dismiss those as any proper respected politician. Look, it works for the Mayor of that Dumb Town you Save every Winter Holiday - They don't have to risk their necks, and they are the most powerful official. And if I remember correctly - SOMEONE ELSE got to keep the Solstice Dragon to ride around on whenever they want and it was not YOU... and you may or may not have stolen a kitty cat from a very sad and social anxiety plagued Two-Headed Dragon.... and Look - When you got Social Anxiety and there is another being, or at least MIND and PERSONALITY.... *ALWAYS* around you... those cats are genuine non-forged paper therapy animals. So you just think about that when you dwell on your lump of coal. But seriously, here is the big secret....

Remember all those people who are coming back, will be coming back, and come back specifically come back for the Holiday season... well maybe the pop in a little early this year and get your message about this "September ND Raffle" and maybe they don't. But maybe you could, you know, use this as an opportunity as something to mention to them while mentioning that you will be happy to see them back and miss them forever cuz they are your FRIENDS and you are happy to see them around the Holidays and not just because they gave you some cool dragons and now you are on to get more cool dragons and totally forgotten about them... Cause you are totally not that type of player... right?!!?!?! - See, look how this all works out for YOU.

Ok, now that we have the Greedy people out of the way, seriously, send out some reminders or invites or whatever for some people who you've seen around, haven't heard from in awhile, whatever, and if this is what it takes for you to start up a conversation, also make it a sincere nice letter to let them know they are missed and you are happy to see THEM and not just their scroll for breeding potential and nice dragons. Because they are a NICE PERSON too - see how it all ties in together. Come on everyone, Feesh's Anniversary & Celebratory Lavishness is just an excuse to do something maybe you've felt shy or anxious about doing for awhile. But it is better to start reaching out to those people BEFORE the season starts.... and not just people coming back or checking in from varied times away... how about the people still here? When was the last time you told someone who is really cool or you admire some trait about them or appreciate something about them - It doesn't have to drone on and on and on like I do..... Short and sweet. Especially for busy players and/or busy lives so less time on game, that might be a better time. But if someone has been super awesome to you and you've never really taken the time to express even just a general gratitude and things you appreciate or admire about them, even if not with personally but how they carry themselves, their involvement in the game, something cool they did that maybe you didn't even receive personally but heard about - share that stuff. But why?

1. This is the time of year SAD or SAAD or SADD or whatever spelling of whatever letters starts kicking in. Also, more stress and depression kicks in. I'm not going to go dark, but you know that people have some really hard things that come to surface or bubble beneath the surface while all this Holiday stuff goes on. Society enforced perceived expectations, Heck, we have entire Threads where people actually are honest about the sucky stuff in their life because they feel they can share that here and it helps a bit, or at least they can share it. Maybe it helps, they hope it will. Look, this is a Festive and Fun time of year, but the days get darker, and sometimes life does too. Take a little time on a small silly dragon pixel game and write out some words, especially if someone either seems a bit more busy, away, down, haven't seen in awhile, you miss them, you never felt like you really said thank you, etc.

2. The Holidays.. We Go from Spooky to Giving Thanks, to Giving Gifts and Family and Fun and all sorts of various Positive Ideals and Emotions and celebrations and such. Sometimes we focus so much on giving things (things here are probably going to be more pixel dragons as they are the most tangible thing since it goes on a scroll only one person can access). But sometimes the greatest gift you can give are acts of kindness and words that are genuine. So consider that as a gift to give both FEESH and some other people by sharing this Thread! Let's tie my entire tangent back into the point of the thread!

Ok, I gotta go make a post. Take some time and give Feesh your give to them for their Anniversary and this amazing gift to the Entire community and just make a post that you did something to share this gift with others, just so we can know that is kinda our way of giving Feesh a gift back. We can say thank you and yay and you are amazing, but actions speak louder than words, and that is the one thing Feesh asked for. So consider giving that gift to both Feesh, someone else, and yourself. And, hey, maybe you win a ND?

Does it count as a favorite broccoli if it's with cheese on a baked potato? If not, uh… steamed with lemon juice?

44 minutes ago, Natayah said:

Let's Give Feesh and their Broccoli Stalk Staff (you have to use fancy magically induced broccoli x staff enchantment to get this many NDs, and what Feesh had to do to create this pointy stick to get so many successes to have so many rounds and so many NDs to gift each round.... wow that is some staff of pointy stick broccoli love) to have created all these babies..., the one thing they ask for. Just spread the word.

😊Natayah is correct! Huge thanks to my broccoli squad (ahem, magic #9) who has helped me consistently get at least 4 NDs each week for this event. 

After this event, I'm considering turning this thread a permanent game thread where you can win ND's through games and monthly raffles (so if you don't win the official shiny one... 😏). But, you know, details are in the works. 

5 hours ago, Feesh said:

After this event, I'm considering turning this thread a permanent game thread where you can win ND's through games and monthly raffles (so if you don't win the official shiny one... 😏). But, you know, details are in the works. 

That would be so awesome ❤️ How about a how-to training program on Discord xD I know very little about the ND making, but somehow (like on the wiki) it seems to be something one is not allowed to talk about?

Thank you again for the chance! ❤️ (I have only one contact on here, but they got informed and do participate^^)

8 hours ago, Feesh said:

😊Natayah is correct! Huge thanks to my broccoli squad (ahem, magic #9) who has helped me consistently get at least 4 NDs each week for this event. 

I'd be game for that! That could be fun to do! omg, broccoli squad, yesh!

Pulverize that broccoli, until I can no longer taste it :P

(Thank you for hosting this! You are the freshest of the feeshes XD)