Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

Thank you for these raffles, and for the effort put in for them!

I'm not particularly fond of the taste of broccoli and don't really have a strong preference on how I eat it; likely I wouldn't want to eat it in the first place when offered.

Are we doing the broccoli again? 

"I like broccoli but not sure what style is my prefered, I will say steamed." I want some broccoli now. what u have done..

*Offers broccoli to the green-eaters* Godspeed. Go wild with it.

Thanks for hosting these raffles, Feesh! Good luck to everyone this time around. :) I'm excited.

The fact that I love veggies makes me wanna eat some brocolli, especially if it's made by Senpai Ramsay xD

I've been wondering if ever Neglected Dragons could start a Plague due to their malnourishment and sicklyness.

4 hours ago, Ether-Equinox said:

I've been wondering if ever Neglected Dragons could start a Plague due to their malnourishment and sicklyness.

I don't think they could. Completely unsubstantiatedly, it's possible that they just get sick due to diseases other dragons wouldn't be hit badly by due to weak immune systems.

35 minutes till raffle closes! Get those last minute entries in! =]

On 9/10/2018 at 10:15 AM, jocosa said:

@Feesh , I feel terrible asking this, knowing it means dead dragons but .... were there any shells we could click for those rare Neggie eggie views?

Here's one! Not mine though xD

Edited by Feesh

Congrats winners! This time I even made into Discord (early in the morning in Germany xD), though I did not really know where to look lol, but then saw the names in the raffle area^^

Congrats to the winners!

I'll be back next week for sure!