Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

8 hours ago, Feesh said:

Sorry, Feesh did a sleep before the pm part. 🤣

Not a problem, just a little confusing from my end :)  And amusingly, you sent the PM just after I left for school, so I've only just found it.  Real life intrudes on both sides.

I think I will name him Broccoli Lad, and he can join my small collection of cool frozen hatchies.  I really need to organize my scroll at some point...

(I gave him a description that, among other things, suggested he was the subject of some "rather fishy experiments".  It is not, of course, approved yet.)

And thanks again to Feesh for this adorable dragon (getting back home to find the PM really made my day) and to everyone else for the congratulations.

Edited by Pilauli

ND Raffle

Whoo, life got busy again, but I finally managed to snag another ND. An ungendered baby. 

Raffle is open until 11am cave time, Sept 19th. This will be the cutoff point, regardless if the raffle form is still open past this time. 

Will try to be more active for the rest of the month! Probably might extend events into October. 👀

Way to go Broccoli. Broccoli for POTUS - and UK PM as well.

Life is always unexpected. You are awesome for juggling life and giveaways! Thanks again for your generosity!

13 minutes ago, HeartJacker13 said:

Life is always unexpected. You are awesome for juggling life and giveaways! Thanks again for your generosity!

I second this, even I have a not-so-easy time juggling 2 things. Feesh somehow pulled it off!

I just had broccoli for dinner last night!  Hurray!

Good luck, everyone!

And thanks, Feesh, for providing us all this opportunity.

4 hours ago, WereJace said:

I just had broccoli for dinner last night!  Hurray!

So did I! :D

With some dubious-looking meat that purported to be beef. I only ate the rice and broccoli.

Thanks, Feesh! :)

Thank you once again ....  may the broccoli always be with you!

Entered ... and hoping.

Good luck to all ... and to all a good bite.  :P