Feesh

Feesh's Broccoli eNDeavors

Congratulations PurpleDragonClaw. an thanks for the contest.

@purpledragonclaw As both a player and a mod you have always been super kind, sweet, awesome and involved with players as a friend, involved with the forums and community and always willing to help, lift people up, and always there to be a positive force. Gratz on your win, and I hope that it perked up your week, and thank you for everything you do every day for all of us as well.

Remember - always follow this thread to get the notifications as not to miss out!

Thank you Feesh, and thank you "mysterious donor who shall not be named but has since been named" for making this raffle happen and keeping it both ongoing and making people excited and engaged and involved with such an awesome prize that could easily be kept and traded for much greater personal riches. We appreciate both of you so much. Thank you for always making it an exciting thing to look forward to whether the broccoli is being supportive or not!

ETA: PDC has also been very involved in sharing news with players and i am sure has told at least ONE other player, if not multiple about this thread and raffle. Again, the science only proves itself. you know what you gotta do if you are gonna be a future winner....

Edited by Natayah

APRIL RAFFLE

Better late than never! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

One M or F ND. I forgot to precog, but it will gender.

May the broccoli be ever in your favor. 

This raffle will end 48 hours from this post's time stamp. 

Edited by Feesh

YAY wonderful - thank you so much. Entered - even though we have run out of broccoli (we had a lot for diner last night)

What a coincidence* I just fed my chickens some broccoli today, hopefully that'll bring me some luck to get this bab. Good luck everyone.

*not really, my girls get broccoli fairly regularly, it's one of their favourite treats

Entered. Had broccoil and green beans for tea.

Good luck, all!

Oh, fun!  I'll give it a try, but good luck to everyone!

You gotta be in it to win it, and I am in it, but if you don't tell at least one other person, the science has shown that you may decrease your chances of winning, even though these seems to defeat logic!! That is how Randomness and Chaos work!! They De-feet Logic and Reason and Order! And it is the only Weesh of the Feesh. Do you like that Feesh does all this for nothing but your joy? Tell at least one other person, it is all the Feesh asks. You don't want to make Feesh cry. I heard that Feesh can drown in their own tears. It is true. They are different water sources. Feesh Tears are so sad and dangerous that if you witness them, you will vicariously drown as well in pure sorrow and loss. And we don't want to lose, we want to WIN! WIN in LIFE and WIN in Raffles!! Oh yah, and post about broccoli or something. So people know stuff is cookin up in this thread!

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: 

:evilgrin:   more broccoli   :wub: 

good luck everyone

thanks, feesh

I almost bought broccoli this morning but the price was too high for the amount in the bundle so I bought zucchini instead. I prefer broccoli, though.

Yay for broccoli!!  Im so excite to catch it open this month, best of luck to all!! Mothers day is coming dont forget to give your mom some broccoli!! 😍

Edit: I entered then back spaced to get out of it then panicked thinking it didn't go through and did it again so hopefully that doesn't count as 2 entries.. 😬

Never been so excited for  broccoli!! 🤣

Edited by acm1923