TJ09

2018-08-26 - Site Terms Update and August Dragon Release

1 minute ago, natli said:

I like the Ash ones, and the Boreals go well with Silvers...

Also, it would be cool if some Ash dragons had an 'unknown' gender... they could breed with both males and females...

Off topic, after this release what should be the 'Unique Breeds' counter if somebody has everything?

219 - a least mine is

2 hours ago, Husky51 said:

And as for the ones commenting on the larger upper jaw of the Ash Dragons, to me it looks like the upper beak of a Raptor, like an Eagle or Hawk...

People were talking about the Boreal having a huge overbite, Ash has it fine but Boreal has it... just looking off

Edited by MhKhu

I'm all for slender looking dragons so the Boreal falls right into my alley! I really like the colors too.

The Ash dragons is really cool too, I like all the spikes and the description is just super cute (I'm totally picturing it with tiny little dragons on its back, aww).

Thanks to the spriters for two lovely dragons!

And TJ for all the news, love the new pagination in the market.

Anyway I'm pretty happy cause I hit the platinum trophy a couple of weeks ago and I've been able to get two pairs of each this time, yay! \o/

Wonderful job, Spriters; these are both amazing! The detail on the Ash is exquisite and the color and luminescence of the Boreal are perfection. I'm going to need to speed up my collection of these. 

I like them! More than I maybe expected to .They're nice looking and I like their lore. I think the Ash dragons are my favourite.

I still do love the Boreals, but looking at them now on desktop, I can agree that their faces are a little off. The lower jaw is too short, and the face's overlap with the wing just bothers me... It's so slight as to be unnecessary, and zooming in shows a cute little nose horn that's otherwise invisible.

Edited by Niyaka

Woot! I was two for two! I guessed Ash AND Boreal. Well, I guessed Ashen and Boreal, but that's closer than I've ever gotten before by a long shot. 🙂

My favorite thing about this release is the Ash's pawpads and the Boreal's far front paw.

I'm thinking the boreals might look good with guardians

1 hour ago, TCA said:

My favorite thing about this release is the Ash's pawpads and the Boreal's far front paw.

TOE BEANS!!! *ahem* Yes, the Ash's paws are adorable! 

I must say, I'm always excited about new releases regardless of what they are, and I'll collect my goal of 20 for every single release (so far behind with the releases this year omg)... But I really think the Ashes are my very very favorite release this year so far. Before this release it was a tie between Florets and Siyats (despite the frustration over getting purple Siyats they really are pretty awesome), but omg the Ashes are just aweeeesome! The more I look at them the more I like them.

Edited by HeatherMarie
typo

The adults look great! I think Ash Dragons are my favourites, they really look unique. And I love grey as a dragon colour. :)

Boreals are cool, too, love that tipsy dance pose. ;)

Thanks again to everyone involved.

I'm extremely late to this party, but I had no problems getting 4 of each of them ^w^  Very nice adults, I can see myself collecting the Ash dragons for sure. I really like the Boreals as well <3

8 hours ago, natli said:

I like the Ash ones, and the Boreals go well with Silvers...

Also, it would be cool if some Ash dragons had an 'unknown' gender... they could breed with both males and females...

Off topic, after this release what should be the 'Unique Breeds' counter if somebody has everything?

219 .... At least I think that's all of them

Man those Ash Dragons look so awesome, amd the Boreal dragons look cool aswell (pun intended).

GJ Spriters.

Loving both of the dragons in this release, but the Ash dragons are my favorite. I'll definitely have to catch more of those.

Love the new dragons - thanks spriters.

LOVE the changes to the market and am excited about the raffle changes. Thanks TJ for constantly improving the site :D

The Boral dragons have such cool colouring! The Ash dragons are interesting with all those spikes! Many thanks to the artists!

I love the two new dragons. Thanks TJ and spriters! They'll look really lovely together. :D I'm excited to find out more about the raffle changes.

Thank you for all the improvements, and for the lovely new dragons!

I especially appreciate that the Ash dragons have such a positive description. It's really great to have a new breed that is decidedly pleasant in nature.

Thanks again to TJ and our talented spriters!

Edited by Shinsei
Fixed typo