TJ09

2018-08-26 - Site Terms Update and August Dragon Release

i thought i would have missed the growing up but i haven't.  still s2 hatchies.  i like the spiky one!  

thanks TJ and spriters.  got my 8 of each that i like for my scroll goals!  

6 hours to go, can't wait! I thought they would've been grown up already by now, but nope, still some time to go. 

6 hours ago, Husky51 said:

trade hub?  I haven't done trading ? before???  I'll let it ride for now, figure it out later...  Thank you, anyway

Click on the word Trading at the top of your scroll and it will take you to the hub. It is an on-site trading feature that was just added on DC's birthday.

Edit: One more hour! Hurry up and grow little babies! I want to see your adult selves!

Edited by purplehaze

Great eggs love the designs. As for the raffle I'm barely playing now, no matter how often I enter never win. Now more requirements to enter? Least it's fun to try

Oooh! Look at that boy! I love the ash dragon! :D 

ETA: are those... toe beans

i love them so much 10/10

307113510_ScreenShot2018-08-29at8_33_36AM.png.397db57a1ab5a37b3f1d965b7f985543.png

Edited by Stromboli

The boreals are okay but the Ashes are GOTDAMN AMAZING CAN I HAVE 10 MILLIO NOW PLS KTHXBI :nyan:

Underwhelmed by the boreal, but ooh the ashen are fantastic. Love the details. Can’t wait to start breeding with them. 

The Ash dragon reminds me of the Orc in The Lord of the Rings, haha.

Thank you to TJ and the spriters, for these two unusual breeds. :lol:

Nice, I’m a fan of both adults! I love how they both could read as real, natural animals.

Ash dragons have a low, deep roar that is typically only used to threaten or call to others of their kind.

The breed communicates over long distances via loud, low-pitched bellows.

giphy.gif

Both of the adults are gorgeous! I absolutely love the word-picture of how smaller dragons are riding on the Ash dragons' backs. Too cute! :) 

I love both adults. The spiky Ash is amazing, and I love the soft color of the Boreal. They will both look great in lineages with so many things. A bit disappointed that the Ash is not a meanie, but oh well.

Ooh, pretty! The boreals are unremarkable, but I'm always up for more snowy, pretty dragons. The ash is awesome too! Good job spriters :D

Just now, Jazeki said:

I'm gonna breed my Ash dragons with stones. 

Thanks, spriters and TJ for these.

Stones are going to look great, also Fells, and imo Razorcrests bc they're the Spiky Bois!

Just now, Forever_Mone said:

Both of the adults are gorgeous! I absolutely love the word-picture of how smaller dragons are riding on the Ash dragons' backs. Too cute! :) 

I was just about to post this! I love how they appear intimidating to those who aren't used to them, but are actually gentle and quiet and let small dragons hide in the spikes/scales on their back. That is such a cool visual and gives the Ash Dragons so much personality! :wub:

14 minutes ago, ryvin said:

hey does anyone else have this problem? 2 of my new hatchies have an unknown gender (I precogg'd them and they would have been female)

heres a link to one of them -> https://dragcave.net/view/2L0gt

btw the adults look really nice!!

Yeah. My one that probably should be female is like this.

ETA: I also have a Boreal with the same issue.

Edited by Jazeki

13 minutes ago, ryvin said:

hey does anyone else have this problem? 2 of my new hatchies have an unknown gender (I precogg'd them and they would have been female)

heres a link to one of them -> https://dragcave.net/view/2L0gt

btw the adults look really nice!!

Perhaps a glitch. Hopefully it will correct upon maturing

Ooh, both adults are so cool. They're going to look lovely with so many things.

Very beautiful adults!

I especially love the Ash Dragons and the Pygmies riding on their backs.

They will look great with Fell Dragons and Plated Colossus I bet!

Oh, and I'll breed them to my Desipis dragons on Halloween!

Edited by Gluria