TJ09

2018-08-26 - Site Terms Update and August Dragon Release

Got 4 of each of the new eggs, and I'm loving the hatchies so far! The spiky design of the ashen one is really cool, and I really like the colors of the blue spots!

Grabbed another BlueSpot. Thank you for the amazing new pretties,  JOTB and Birdz, you guys' talent never ceases to astound and amaze!

Edited by Syiren

Woah! Glad I logged on today! Grabbed three of each fairly quickly :) Thanks TJ and spriters!

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

I'm really really excited about the thought of more gray dragons, I really hope the adults keep some of that awesome coloring! And omg the spiked one looks so cool, I love it's bird-like head and the pose and the spikes and squeeee! 

Too bad they can't breed with mimic pygmies. So far the heads look like they would be good together.  The adults may be totally different of course.

2 hours ago, TJ09 said:

Looks like they've been gone for almost a week, but it appears no one really looks at these things outside of new releases.

Anyways, they're back now.

Well, I already know who sprited previous things, so there’s no need to look! :P

Thanks for the fix.

Nice, new release! I'm also very happy to see pagination on the trading hub! I like to browse through occasionally and this will make that a lot easier.

2 hours ago, TJ09 said:

Looks like they've been gone for almost a week, but it appears no one really looks at these things outside of new releases.

Anyways, they're back now.

Haha. Sounds about right. Thanks TJ! 

Just caught my last Pale egg, so I'm happily locked and taking a break! 

The credits were gone? I honestly hadn't noticed, I so rarely look at them. I need to pay more attention. :D 

Glad to see the credits back - thank you, TJ!

And thank you, birdz and JOTB, can't wait to see the adults! I'd really love to see some more grey dragons, although it would be good fun if they turned out to be viridian green and shocking pink. <g>

I think, in regards to names, that the eggs found in the forest/volcano will be "ash" something! As for the others, if they sort between bolt and bright-breasted... I'm not sure! ^^;

Well, I have just a few hours to go until the eggs I would not get rid of will hatch, and then I can grab more of the New Release eggs.

Ashen hatchie totally won my love ^.^ they seem to be wingless and can be good counterpart for fells that I absolutely love...just can't wait for adults!

Blue spots one are really good too, I want to see them grown up!

Traded one of my ashens, just couldn't pass up that trade (messy Copper omg!), so now I only have one ashen. And one open eggslot from an egg that hatched earlier. Do I want to grab another ashen, or AP-hunt? Dilemma dilemma! 

Are there subtle blue plate-things on the spot hatchie's chest? *peers closer* Looks nice.

Ah, we have hatchies! : D

Edited by SkyWolf25

I have a good feeling about those grey ones. Hopefully they'll be tough dragon-y dragons on par with fells, Plated Colossus, Brutes, ect. The site can always use more of those. (To be clear i'm not talking about everyone making soul eating edge-lord dragons, just somewhat old fashioned brutish-fighter dragons to offset how many ethereal and/or magic based dragons we have.)

Hope the adult sticks the landing.

Can't say I like the other one as much, it's spindly, blue, and a western to add onto that. It just looks kind of blandly designed and doesn't seem to be bringing anything that new or even underused to the table, not all dragons need to be a groundbreaking redefinition of what a dragon can be (As said above sometimes a good ole princess thief is exactly what we need) but they should at least be somewhat interesting.

Hope the adult is better.

Awesome release, though I'm very lost about the market place.

Where is this market? I may just be late to this party but, I don't know where to find the market. ;;;

13 minutes ago, HollowSoul said:

Awesome release, though I'm very lost about the market place.

Where is this market? I may just be late to this party but, I don't know where to find the market. ;;;

At the top of every page in the game it shows your username 'logged in as', as well as the clock and such. On that same line, between your username and the clock, there should be some numbers, that indicates how many shards you have, if you click that it will take you to the Market page. Not exactly intuitive.

edit: Wait, it's between the notification-bell and the clock. Didn't realize the bell was in between there.

Edited by HeatherMarie

And now that the last of my definitely-not-dropping eggs have hatched, I'm happily egglocked with 4 of each egg. Woo! It's been a good day today. :)

@HollowSoul at the top of the DC site where it says "Logged in" and the time, you should see a number by a triad shard-like symbol. Click the number. It'll take you to the market.

Thank you for this--I don't use the forums much other than to check up on the news or to check my breeding list. That difference of shard linking to the market place was such a small change to the front page that I didn't even notice it that. If you hadn't said anything about the shard count, I wouldn't have even noticed that either despite my googling around to find the answers. I try to find those answers myself first before breaking down to asking for help. ;w; 

Thank you again.

5 minutes ago, animatedrose said:

And now that the last of my definitely-not-dropping eggs have hatched, I'm happily egglocked with 4 of each egg. Woo! It's been a good day today. :)

@HollowSoul at the top of the DC site where it says "Logged in" and the time, you should see a number by a triad shard-like symbol. Click the number. It'll take you to the market.

Thank you for this, that shard count link was such a small change that if not pointed out to me, I wouldn't have noticed it at all. Thank you and to everyone else who messaged me to inform me of this! 

Both hatchies are looking really interesting and unique! Can't wait to see them all grown up. I was a bit busy yesterday but still managed to catch some new eggs, and filled my eggslots up this morning when some older stuff grew up. They still seem relatively easy to catch so that's nice!