TJ09

2018-08-26 - Site Terms Update and August Dragon Release

What is going on? I just woke up and there's no new eggs

Hmmm... I expected a new release today. I know I'm late to the party, but no new eggs at all? Only existing ones? I really hope that's a glitch! :)

Got a Floret Wywern and a Siyat Dragon but saw no new eggs... Well. I'll keep them, won't get them so easily again. ^^''

I think it's a bug? Hunting about two hours now and not seeing a single new release egg anywhere.. so sad!

Guess we have to wait til TJ wakes up and fix it. His time is three hours behind cavetime, right?

2 minutes ago, StormBirdRising said:

Did the new eggs really drop for four hours? Because I haven't seen one new egg.

I was able to get some few hours ago and drop was full only of new ones.

Now I can't see any - wonder if they will be that rare or this is glitch?

They're releasing en masse now.

3 minutes ago, StormBirdRising said:

Did the new eggs really drop for four hours? Because I haven't seen one new egg.

Not sure how long they dropped for, but I came only 4 hours after TJ's post and have not seen a new egg at all.  I actually came to the forum to find out if they were actually hybrids. 

They are there now, go hunt!  I just grabbed the two I had room for.

Yay, finally they're back! Grabbed three each for now. :D Thanks TJ.

7 minutes ago, FullMoonDreams said:

Not sure how long they dropped for, but I came only 4 hours after TJ's post and have not seen a new egg at all.  I actually came to the forum to find out if they were actually hybrids. 

Wooohoooo. They are dropping now. I got one from the Alpine, one from the Forest and one from the Volcano.

Well, that was a scare! Came back on this morning to find only old eggs in the biomes. :o 

But all is well and I have grabbed all I had room for. I have 2 eggs that will hatch later today and hopefully it won't be impossible to catch more then.

Thanks for the new release TJ and spriters. And thanks for the other site changes. Pagination in the trade hub is going to make things sooooo much better there. Sorry if Zyus are still not in the market -- I hope they will be soon. They are the only thing I might buy besides Golds.

Yay now new eggs are back lol I'm still egglocked with old stuffs but will get them asap when i can

Phew! I'm very relieved that it wasn't intentional that the eggs vanished so quickly. Got my fill of them now :)