TJ09

2018-08-26 - Site Terms Update and August Dragon Release

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

Now I'm even more confused (sorry, I'm not feeling well so maybe not as smart right now!). When you say separate possible raffle, do you mean alongside the CB raffle, at the same time, for raising bred dragons? Or just that a different month the requirement might be bred dragons instead of CBs? 

I have to admit I'm getting a little nervous now, worrying that these different requirements are going to be even more limiting then the raffle already is and forcing people into specific playstyles just to be allowed to enter... Not liking that idea at all. I normally only grab CBs to trade, or if I'm lucky to catch the occasional unbreedable. Really don't want to be forced to keep multiple unwanted CBs just to be allowed to enter the raffle.

TJ just said these aren't additional raffles just different requirements sometimes

Super happy that coppers and xenowyrms are available in the market now! New eggs too! And they're grey! 

Wow, the new eggs are already getting picked up so fast. Thanks for the updates and the release, TJ! I definitely wasn't prepared for this, unfortunately.

Edit: I understand that the Trading Hub rules were clarified, but are they listed anywhere? I'm not seeing anything on the Trading Hub page. 

Edited by The Dragoness

4 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Now I'm even more confused (sorry, I'm not feeling well so maybe not as smart right now!). When you say separate possible raffle, do you mean alongside the CB raffle, at the same time, for raising bred dragons? Or just that a different month the requirement might be bred dragons instead of CBs? 

I have to admit I'm getting a little nervous now, worrying that these different requirements are going to be even more limiting then the raffle already is and forcing people into specific playstyles just to be allowed to enter... Not liking that idea at all. I normally only grab CBs to trade, or if I'm lucky to catch the occasional unbreedable. Really don't want to be forced to keep multiple unwanted CBs just to be allowed to enter the raffle.

Just different requirements then just the 'raise three adult dragons'.

Weird. I refreshed the volcano at two different 5-minute marks and saw nothing at all. I usually always at least SEE the eggs, even when I'm not quick enough to grab them. Is anybody else having that?

I'm going to give up and go to bed. I didn't even see a single egg in the last 5 minute drop. They are flying way too fast. I'll try later.

I have a question about the trading hub.  I understand no off site links, but is it allowed to post a group number in plain text for people to check?

Just now, Imzadi said:

I have a question about the trading hub.  I understand no off site links, but is it allowed to post a group number in plain text for people to check?

Yes. Via Teej:

Only off-site links are forbidden. This is intentional, and it's possible that explicit ways of actually linking to e.g. a group may be introduced in the future.

Well the drops seem to be flying by extremely fast, I haven't seen any eggs in a 5 minute drop for the past 15 minutes.

4 minutes ago, tjekan said:

Weird. I refreshed the volcano at two different 5-minute marks and saw nothing at all. I usually always at least SEE the eggs, even when I'm not quick enough to grab them. Is anybody else having that?

I'm having the same thing happen. 

6 minutes ago, tjekan said:

i just had a look to see, i saw them vanish in a second in one drop, and nothing in the others i looked at. 

that's why i always try to get here at the first minute or so, as my internet is way too slow. i was frantic when i saw the cave had crashed, but it worked out ok for me for once.   good luck everyone.

i sent a prizekin to the ap in my haste  for egg space though :D

i'm very happy there's now pagination in the trading hub. 

Edited by greycat

I am having no luck and I'd really like to get some eggs so I can sleep 🤣 Early 10 hour shift tomorrow, but the EGGS!

Oh wow, Xenos are only 400 shards?! Wow! Guess it might be better to buy them from the Market then try hunting for them! 

I have one of each new release now, one more eggslot left, debating whether to get another of one new breed or just go back to hunting the AP. I love the excitement and chaos of hunting new releases, but not really sure it's worth it anymore with my personal scroll goals. But it's fun!

9 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Wow, the new eggs are already getting picked up so fast. Thanks for the updates and the release, TJ! I definitely wasn't prepared for this, unfortunately.

Edit: I understand that the Trading Hub rules were clarified, but are they listed anywhere? I'm not seeing anything on the Trading Hub page. 

If you click  go through the steps of making a public trade, you will see it.  It's brief but hopefully clear enough for everyone.  

Describe what you’re offering and/or help others understand what types of offers you are looking for. If creating a public trade, your message should be applicable to many people using the trading hub, not just a specific person.

Warning: Use of trading messages for any purpose except those stated above may result in disciplinary action, such as loss of ability to create public trades. Off-site links are forbidden.

New "ashen" eggs sort between Arsani and Azure Glacewing. New "pale blue" eggs sort between Bolt and Bright-Breasted Wyvern.

wonderful to see coppers and xenos in the market :)  as they are two of my favourite dragons.  i'll probably keep saving for a silver though...

Now I can buy all the blue Fire Gems I need. 500 Fire Gems, I will see you someday. 😆

Happy about the new additions to the market. Now I have something to spend my tiny stash on. 

5 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

Now I can buy all the blue Fire Gems I need. 500 Fire Gems, I will see you someday. 😆

Your army is impressive! And they are priced low enough to actually help with building an army, too, that's great. 

So, uh, I may spend the next hour playing with our new pagination, lol. It's SO AWESOME to be able to see older trades!!!

2 minutes ago, xetehkah said:

So saying you’re egglocked is prohibited? Can someone clarify?

If it is, you can always just say "hatchies only"  Tha't's what I've always done

Is anyone else getting error messages if you try to look at your egg's pages, or go to their actions? I was going to fog my eggs, but I keep getting errors when I hit Actions or the View Page links.

Edit: It seems to be resolved.

Edited by Ardath Rekha