TJ09

2018-08-26 - Site Terms Update and August Dragon Release

The adults are both lovely.  Congrats to all involved with this release!

Love both adults, but especially so with the Ash; really like their description. Will need to nab more in the future ^^ Thinking of either a Plated Colossus or Stone to pair them with.

Edited by Natakiro

1 hour ago, Natakiro said:

Love both adults, but especially so with the Ash; really like their description. Will need to nab more in the future ^^ Thinking of either a Plated Colossus or Stone to pair them with.

Ooooh! YES! I can totally see either of those pairings !

The Boreals are cool also^.^

Love LOVE the Ash dragons, gonna have to hoard them. So excited to breed them with my Fells! 

Not sure if this has been addressed before, but will Zyumorphs ever be available in the market?

Now that I've had some time to take in these dragons, I just want to say I really love the color palettes for both. I agree with what many others were saying throughout the thread that these dragons are a nice, neutral contrast to other recent releases and add to the incredible variety in the cave. I also enjoy the personalities of both dragons from their descriptions as well!

I also really liked how laid-back, for the most part, this release was? I actually love dragons that have variants across biomes, and dimorphism is fun and gets to show off more of a given dragon's personality/more incredible artwork from the spriters, but every once in a while something less complex is honestly really nice too. Again, it just adds to the variety across the cave, and I'm a big fan of that 😊 Great job to all the artists and thanks to TJ and everyone else involved! I truly enjoyed this release and will be collecting more of both breeds for sure!

3 minutes ago, Kegluneq said:

So, uh, Ash dragons drop in Volcano only? I'd just like to be sure ^^

Ash dragons drop in the Forest as well! ^_^

Just now, Silverwatermist said:

Ash dragons drop in the Forest as well! ^_^

I see, thanks so much!! :) 

I wasn't sure how the multiple pages would work out in the new trading hub, but it is great: so much easier to find things now. Thanks, TJ 👍

And I have adults!  Both looking great! 

I now have one adult of each! This has been an awesome release/update!

i have several adults of each, and i really like them.  i think the boreals are my favourite, but i love that the little dragons like to ride on the ash dragons. 

I forgot to incubate mine and now I have to wait another whole day until these beauties grow up. Really looking forward to having the Ash adult on my scroll :wub: 

My hatchies will grow up soon... I love both breeds and I wanna hoard them ❤️ thank you spriters and TJ for your hard work that now we can enjoy! ^.^

I have an adult boreal and waiting for my ash dragons to grow up and I'm already hoarding a lot of them

This has been fun, between chasing The Ash and Boreal Dragons and also going after more Siyat's to try for a Purple...

The Ash dragons are interesting. Boreals... eh, won't be collecting them but for the two frozen hatchlings eventually.

Edited by Whirlaway

Finally, two of my Boreal and Ash dragons have grown up. They are both so beautiful :)  Thank you TJ, Birdz, and JOTB. Amazing.

My baby draggos will grow up soon, so the thread will probably be closed by the time I wake up. I just wanted to thank TJ and the amazing spriters again for their flawless work, as usual. Thank you guys again! :D

Since we're starting to get adults, I'm going to close this. Thank you TJ and spriters for more amazing dragons!

To continue to discuss the site Terms of Service updates, please use this thread. We also have an Ash dragon breeding plans thread and Boreal dragon breeding plans thread to discuss breeding these new dragons.