Meadbhb

Meadbhb's Scatterbrained Bingo

10 hours ago, Naraku said:

Round One

R1. A frozen Holiday Hatchling bingo!

R2. A frozen Holiday Adult - Frozen adult? :blink: offering a frozen s2 for this instead: bingo?

R3. A CB Holloween Dragon from the year you joined bingo!

R4. A CB Christmas Dragon from the year you joined bingo!

R5. A CB Valentine Dragon from the year you joined bingo!

The holiday dragon's have to be from the year you joined Dragoncave.  Sorry, I wasn't clear enough on this.  That's why I'm calling it Scatterbrained.

Kim/Meadbh

7 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Holiday Dragons

R5. A CB Valentine Dragon from the year you joined bingo? These were released in my join year, but I joined in March, *after* Valentine's https://dragcave.net/view/n/z' Valentina

I'm wanting caught in the the year you joined.  Sorry!

Kim/Meadbhb

5 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Round One

Holiday Dragons

R5. A CB Valentine Dragon from the year you joined BINGO? First Valentine dragon after I joined/ first Valentine dragon ever, not same calendar year

Hiya,

Sorry, not going to count.

Kim/Meadbhb

5 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

R5. A CB Valentine Dragon from the year you joined ~bingo?

Hiya,

Needs to be in the year you joined. 

Kim/Meadbhb

Retrying this one, since first one had no antlers.

R2. A Holiday Dragon with Antlers - BINGO!

Flash

F1. BINGO!

Can't do anything about R5 then, since there was no Valentine dragon in the year I joined. Even if there had been I would have joined too late for that, though, so it is a totally fair call, I guess.

Edited by purplehaze

Oh. Snows have antlers, so I don't have to redo R2, right?

11 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Retrying this one, since first one had no antlers.

R2. A Holiday Dragon with Antlers - BINGO!

Flash

F1. BINGO!

Can't do anything about R5 then, since there was no Valentine dragon in the year I joined. Even if there had been I would have joined too late for that, though, so it is a totally fair call, I guess.

Hiya,

Annnnd, another fail on my part again.  I didn't see that a valentine wasn't released that year. 

Kim/Meadbhb

4 minutes ago, Dirtytabs said:

Oh. Snows have antlers, so I don't have to redo R2, right?

Hiya,

Correct!

Kim/Meadbhb

5 minutes ago, Meadbhb said:

Hiya,

Annnnd, another fail on my part again.  I didn't see that a valentine wasn't released that year. 

Kim/Meadbhb

No, it is totally okay, because even if there had been one I wouldn't have caught it because I didn't join until October. You seem to be going by calendar year and that is consistent with how you are counting everyone else's.

R2. - Snow Angels have antlers, so I'm OK.

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

No, it is totally okay, because even if there had been one I wouldn't have caught it because I didn't join until October. You seem to be going by calendar year and that is consistent with how you are counting everyone else's.

Hiya,

Okay...if folks are alright with this.  I figure there's going to be a lot of clarifications in this bingo as I figure out how to word things the way I want them.

Kim/Meadbhb

Just now, Meadbhb said:

Hiya,

Okay...if folks are alright with this.  I figure there's going to be a lot of clarifications in this bingo as I figure out how to word things the way I want them.

Kim/Meadbhb

Plus a bunch of us arent native english speakers so yeah wording can sometimes be confusing. 

1 minute ago, Meadbhb said:

I figure there's going to be a lot of clarifications in this bingo as I figure out how to word things the way I want them.

Every time I do a bingo I find that what I think was totally clear wording gets interpreted differently by someone or everyone. It happens!

Ohh yeah, And when I do think I perfected phrasing and took into account every possible interpretation, the entry is excessively wordy.

7 minutes ago, Dirtytabs said:

Ohh yeah, And when I do think I perfected phrasing and took into account every possible interpretation, the entry is excessively wordy.

And STILL confuses... Me too. One of my ponderouses caused no END of stick....

R3. Halloween (I found one.)

Bingo!

https://dragcave.net/view/FIO3

Nothing for Valentine of that year don't think I  was aware of the events  till afterward. Hence I think it was the reason I joined the forum.

Edited by dragongirl02