loltears

ANSWERED:47% Female Rate, 14% Male rate

Hello! My entire dragon list is nearly all females, and it's really frustrating!

Could you please tell me if this is normal or not?

1:

image.png.47cfe66c3bd00ba26d5614c7762acb64.png

Will post 2 in a reply

It's random. There are times in which I mainly get females. There are times where everything I get are males.

One way to help get the gender you want is to stock up on pink dragons, as they have an ability called influence. Influence will help make an egg be the same gender as the pink dragon.

1 minute ago, XDLugia said:

It's random. There are times in which I mainly get females. There are times where everything I get are males.

One way to help get the gender you want is to stock up on pink dragons, as they have an ability called influence. Influence will help make an egg be the same gender as the pink dragon.

Hmmm.... I try getting pink dragons from the abandoned page and exploring, but I can't find it at all. Are they really that rare?

What XDLugia said.  My scroll tended to be very female oriented until we got influence. There are people who would be happy to breed you some pinks. I would.

Edited by Imzadi

1 minute ago, Imzadi said:

What XDLugia said.  My scroll tended to be very female oriented until we got influence. There are people who would be happy to breed you some pinks

Okay, Tysm

Or, if you don't mind lineages (the family tree of the dragons), I can sometimes hunt in the "Abandoned Page" and get you a Pink Dragon egg to raise, if you'd like :D

Edit: I just realised the post is 3-4 days old, I'm sorry if I had carelessly bumped >.<

Edited by BlueLatios
oops

That is quite normal to use a word. As XDLugia said, its random but sometimes you get more than of one gender than the other. It always a 50-50 chance, so if you focused on solely one event (egg) it would end up being either gender, but as you increase the amount of events (eggs) and take into consideration the previous eggs' genders the probablilities will go changing each time. It a lot of statistical non-sense that you don't need to understand, just keep in mind, as it was already suggested, to keep lots and lots of Pink eggs, since they can influence the gender of your dragons.

The more Pinks you have avaible to influence dragons the best for you. I'd suggest going scavenge the AP for some or maybe you'll get some gifted too, most people in DC are quite friendly and won't mind breeding an egg for you now that you need it the most. If you need help with anything else feel free to ask away or even shoot me a PM if you want.

12 hours ago, Kaiserf11 said:

That is quite normal to use a word. As XDLugia said, its random but sometimes you get more than of one gender than the other. It always a 50-50 chance, so if you focused on solely one event (egg) it would end up being either gender, but as you increase the amount of events (eggs) and take into consideration the previous eggs' genders the probablilities will go changing each time. It a lot of statistical non-sense that you don't need to understand, just keep in mind, as it was already suggested, to keep lots and lots of Pink eggs, since they can influence the gender of your dragons.

The more Pinks you have avaible to influence dragons the best for you. I'd suggest going scavenge the AP for some or maybe you'll get some gifted too, most people in DC are quite friendly and won't mind breeding an egg for you now that you need it the most. If you need help with anything else feel free to ask away or even shoot me a PM if you want.

Excuse me but your bumping an old topic. ^^'

There is nothing wrong with bumping a topic in Help as long as it still relates to the discussion. Some topics in this section stay open for months because they are unresolved. 

Since it appears your question was answered, I will go ahead and close this.