Sign in to follow this  
Pilauli

SPAM:Requesting 2G pink from Mutamore

I'm working on a lineage (Highest yet is DDj1K) with Valentines dragons in sequential order down the right-hand side.  Unfortunately, I went on hiatus before the Mutamores came out, and they're next in the pattern.  The dragon I am requesting would allow me to put together a whole bunch of pieces to reach 5th gen, without waiting for Valentines Day.

I've got Magis (if you don't want to use yours or don't have any) and Pinks (to do my own influencing), so I'm pretty self-sufficient otherwise.  I just need an egg.

I would be happy to try to breed any pair of dragons on my scroll in return, although I can't guarantee it would work :P.

I'm also (currently) very active, so I'll respond to PMs quickly.  The dead egg on my scroll was going to be zombie fodder, but I absentmindedly put it on a bunch of fansites with incu-hatchable AP eggs - that is to say, I usually take good care of my eggs.

I'm not actually sure whether I'm supposed to post this in Breeding or Trading.  If it's in the wrong spot, would a mod please move it?

Edited by Pilauli
Tidied it up a bit.

6 minutes ago, Pilauli said:

I'm not actually sure whether I'm supposed to post this in Breeding or Trading.  If it's in the wrong spot, would a mod please move it?

Neither, at least not as a thread of its own. Try this thread instead:

This topic (or the majority of the replies to this topic) has been deemed spam. Spam is not allowed per the board rules. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.