XxTheCorruptxX

Back From Hiatus Questos

So, I came back from a hiatus. I first gave up on the site because it was REALLY confusing. There isn't really much to do for new members of the site ( real issue if you ask me) and such. So, I must ask some questions to get me started:

How do I set up a trade?

How do I sell dragons?

How do you buy things?

How do you make contact with other users on site?

To set up a trade, you first need a magi (orange) dragon. You can click on the 'trading' tab up at the top.

You don't sell dragons; once they're adults they're on your scroll permanently (until you release them, that is). You can just trade dragons while they're hatchlings or eggs.

You can 'buy' some CB dragons from the market with shards, which you collect by grabbing dragons, breeding dragons, and other actions.

There's no way to contact other users on-site. Just on the forum.

Expanding on that, you don't need a Magi dragon to *offer* on trades, only to create a trade yourself. You can offer an egg or growing hatchling (or multiple) on any trade in the Trading Hub. It's not automatic though, the trader can choose to accept or decline your offer. If you want Magi dragons in order to make your own trades I believe there is a thread somewhere in the Trading sub-forum for gifting/receiving 'BSA' dragons (dragons with a Breed Specific Action, like the Magi's Teleport action). Or you can hunt the Abandoned Page, sometimes Magis pop up there. 

In order to buy eggs from the Market you need to have shards, at least one week's worth (you can earn 100 shards maximum a week) for the more common breeds. There is nothing else that can be bought in the game, no items/trinkets/etc, the only thing that can be bought is dragon eggs (and even that is a fairly new feature). 

Check your pm's there's a little letter icon on the top right corner of your screen :)