DemonKid828

Question for Sickness

so my Silver dragon i grabbed recently has gotten sick...i did use BSA Ward, so it says it's fine..but should i leave it fogged anyway or can it come out now?? i'd hate to lose my first silver i randomly snagged (it's CB and im still shocked i got it..)

Q29ds7.jpg all it's details incase needed.   code is named wutS1

Edited by DemonKid828
added more details in case were needed.

Keep it fogged. Personally I wouldn't unfog it until it has at least 6 days left because the first 24 hours of an egg's life are the most vulnerable, and with how rare CB Metals are I wouldn't want to risk losing it.

Congrats on the catch!

Leave it fogged. For AT LEAST 24 hours. Even after it says it feels better. Ward will prevent it dying for 6 hours, but it will not cure it.

Personally, I'd leave it fogged until it's incu-hatchable, then fog it again as soon as it hatches. You can't be too careful with precious stuff.

I would honestly remove the code from your post, or people may try to viewbomb it out of spite later.

Just another tip: turn off "accepting aid." People may see that message and add all of your growing things to hatcheries, not knowing that the Silver is sick.