AlicornsPrayer

DUPLICATE:The Critter Crazy Thread

Was looking around to see what everyone likes to chat about and didn't see a post about people's favorite pets....

Me? I love critters of every shape, size, and breed. We have several puppies and kittens, plus own our own 21 acre farm that's home to sheep, goats, chickens, ducks, turkeys, geese, and peacocks. We raise our own food, but also home livestock rescues that are disable or handicapped for however their natural lives are. And as farm life results in, sometimes our farm animals live inside with us for awhile if they're rejected newborns, ill, or injured. Needless to say, there's never a dull moment around our house, dealing with the antics of our critters. And wouldn't want it any other way to be honest 

To start it out....Here's this year's two bottle fed babies that their mothers rejected after birth. Desiree, who's a Kinder female kid and Hammie, a Jacob female lamb. Both are outside now, although they both take every opportunity they can to sneak inside with the dogs. 

So who's your critter or critters you're crazy about? Share those stories and pictures. Let us know about the fuzzies, scalies, and feathery loves of your life....

desireeandhammie.jpg

Edited by AlicornsPrayer
forgot one of our critters

Thanks Ruby Eyes....Guess I didn't go far enough back in the posted topics, since looks like that thread was last responded to 5 months ago and got buried. PMSL! 

Please:

• Use the search feature before creating a new topic to make sure you are not recreating an already created topic.
  • Look for the correct section to place a topic in before creating your topic.
  • Read the pinned topics to make sure that any questions you have are not already answered.

If you do not understand why this topic has been closed in this manner, feel free to contact me.