Rally Vincent

ANSWERED:Replace - - - on Leetle Trees stats with 0 0 0

Just a minor cosmetic issue which nonetheless bugs me: Ever since the Leetle trees lost their uv/v/c numbers, I dislike that they have been replaced with - - -. It looks odd inbetween the dragon's stat counts, and I always think that those items don't belong there.Same goes for the Sinomorphs.

Is it possible to replace the - - - with 0 0 0, please?

Spaces would also work. Just dashes look odd ...

Replacing the dashes with numbers wouldn’t make sense though. It’s not that the Leetle hasn’t received any views (which would actually leave them with 0 0 0), it’s that the stats don’t matter - they don’t need to be counted, so don’t have a number to represent them. Replacing them with “N/A” would probably make the most sense given the conditions. While I understand it’s not the most aesthetically pleasing to look at, personally I’d rather them have the dashes, “N/A”, or at a push maybe a blank space, than the number 0, because that isn’t technically correct ^^;

I really don't mind the dashes. But I do think 0 0 0 would be correct, because the leetle would not have gotten any stats before it was frozen, since it is an insta-freeze when it hits your scroll.

If I recall correctly, leetle trees used to have 0 0 0 which was changed at some point to the dashes.

Edited by purplehaze

13 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

Kinda wish Sinos would also just have dashes, tbh.

Um, they do.

On the Sinos, more important for these (in my eyes) would be some valid date to return via the API to the various fansites ...

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Um, they do.

Hmm. Must be a glitch then. Bugs me every time I go breed 'em.

1410730735_ScreenShot2018-08-08at11_07_45AM.thumb.png.0479c0a8da7df861757a9266cf170679.png

Edited by Stromboli

It seems the list view and the group view differ in that. Groups show 0 0 0 for Sinos and the Leetle Tree, the /dragons/ page shows - - -

Edited by Ruby Eyes

O.o Just checked my Sinos. They are 0 0 0 on the Scroll page, but on their View page they are - - - . 

So I wish it was uniform!

Cheers!
C4. 

Interesting -- my Sinos have - - - on the scroll page. edit: and on their view page, but in a group they have 0 0 0.

Edited by purplehaze

3 hours ago, RealWilliamShakespeare said:

Replacing the dashes with numbers wouldn’t make sense though. It’s not that the Leetle hasn’t received any views (which would actually leave them with 0 0 0), it’s that the stats don’t matter - they don’t need to be counted, so don’t have a number to represent them. Replacing them with “N/A” would probably make the most sense given the conditions. While I understand it’s not the most aesthetically pleasing to look at, personally I’d rather them have the dashes, “N/A”, or at a push maybe a blank space, than the number 0, because that isn’t technically correct ^^;

The 2008 trees were able to collect views and clicks. TJ disabled them getting more views at some point, but they were still showing until they were taken away. That was my tree.

tree.jpg

Leetle trees are insta-frozen, and since frozen items don't collect views or clicks, 0-0-0 would be accurate.

My Sinomorphs show - - - on my scroll and their view page.

Edited by Rally Vincent

13 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Interesting -- my Sinos have - - - on the scroll page. edit: and on their view page, but in a group they have 0 0 0.

That's a bug that'll be fixed soon.

17 hours ago, RealWilliamShakespeare said:

Pretty much this—the dashes are an intentional "N/A" signal.