Moonlight_Eevee

Siyat Breeding Plans

On 8/3/2018 at 10:16 AM, Sirithiliel said:

here's my planned lineage, i just need 2 more CB purple nebula to do it =P

Great idea! :)

Halloween is coming up - can I get a nice person to preview some of these for me? Purple and Green x Grave (both sexes), Purple and Green x Desipis (both sexes), Blue and Purple x Shadow Walker, Green x Witchlight (both sexes), Purple x Black Marrow (both sexes), Purple and Green x Caligene (both sexes), and Blue and Green x Omen Wyrm (both sexes)? I can't be the only person who's contemplating Siyat x Halloween, but only a few combos have come up in this thread so far. 

1 hour ago, Lurhstaap said:

Halloween is coming up - can I get a nice person to preview some of these for me? Purple and Green x Grave (both sexes), Purple and Green x Desipis (both sexes), Blue and Purple x Shadow Walker, Green x Witchlight (both sexes), Purple x Black Marrow (both sexes), Purple and Green x Caligene (both sexes), and Blue and Green x Omen Wyrm (both sexes)? I can't be the only person who's contemplating Siyat x Halloween, but only a few combos have come up in this thread so far. 

Probably missed something, but here's an attempt:

Beware, massive image dump below...

Spoiler

BLACK MARROW

7tcEYn7.jpg7INu5g5.jpg

SHADOW WALKER

D4vAOgd.jpgBqNUDiA.jpg

OMEN WYRM

jFfkg7x.jpgBMr8VDB.jpg

X9Ky7fv.jpg25yLkSt.jpg

GRAVE

G0k0cNG.jpgKEJHbnN.jpg

gKrzBuR.jpgmbdmOwz.jpg

WITCHLIGHT

rrJKs4u.jpghx5tZuW.jpg

CALIGENE

qUGjlE8.jpgVnQnRZ7.jpg

mZ17qci.jpgwsupRiJ.jpg

DESIPSIS

C6iR4qq.jpg9gsVKWS.jpg

7IZ1VqX.jpg9qSSSGW.jpg

I didn't know that I needed Caligene x F Green Siyat and Grave x M Purple Siyat in my life until now. So beautiful!

Edited by The Dragoness

1 hour ago, The Dragoness said:

I didn't know that I needed Caligene x F Green Siyat and Grave x M Purple Siyat in my life until now. So beautiful!

Can you imagine with the Grave Spriter's Alt? 😍

@13310 and @Lurhstaap You just changed up some of my Halloween plans. Thank you!

You're welcome! ❤️ And thanks so much for doing that, @13310!! I knew some of those would look super cool, but I wanted to see it ahead of time to  be certain. There will definitely be some Halloween x Siyat breeding on my scroll this year!