Moonlight_Eevee

Siyat Breeding Plans

Black Truffles & Purple Siyats are beautiful! I think this is going to be my first lineage.
n24YgeU.pngsvQoSXI.png

Edited by Predat0rs

I heard you guys like time-based coloring mechanics? Well here you go!!

Fire Gems:

Spoiler

q3ERbef.png HYloD6A.png

E1cZGpR.png zp1Abrf.png

6IVSiJY.png

Lunar Heralds:

Spoiler

81rUYMx.png gFplKMi.png

AiXuPuf.png 8WGrlSf.png

LV3p05K.png g4bChpp.png

nf0G5B6.png wI90Tre.png

Another nice pairings:

Blues with Razorcrest, Moonstone, Blue Zyu and Nhiostrifes:

Spoiler

TpYWbAT.png V0zqE4p.png

HcqVZZ1.png l1q7ulb.png

AICi1Hq.png

Purples with Scripts and Nhiostrifes:

Spoiler

BAaY6tV.png YRBDexi.png

I can't wait for my hatchies to grow up so I can breed them. These are my new favourite of Corteo's dragons! :D I also love the name. I like the greens best, but they are the most difficult to choose partners for. XD Gemshards look great but maybe I'll try them with Seragamma too:

image.png.83c3096ed1342aeab5dcdbd895b754fc.png

And so it does! Lucky me, I have a CB Siyat (holding it for the right color) and Celestials are rather common. ^^ I find them in Alpine alot. 

On 8/1/2018 at 5:11 PM, Predat0rs said:

Of course, another breed where they look really good with Shimmers. I want a Green Siyat x Silver Shimmer baby! :o *prepares to cut my other kidney out* xD

Seriously. Why does everything that comes out look so good with shimmers instead of tinsel’s. 😭 Tinsels need love, too!

The blues look amazing with hellfires though! 

They're really pretty with male celestials! I'm already sold on candelabras for the blues, but honestly...I might try a celestial checker until the breed calms down enough that you don't have to cross your fingers there will be a celestial egg in the clutch. Now to start on building a celestial army...

Has anyone tried them with seasonals yet? I'm away from desktop so I can't right now, but I think they could look nice with autumns?

I think the Green Siyat woukd look nice with a Summer one. ❤️

1 hour ago, Crowned_Ladybug said:

[...]

Has anyone tried them with seasonals yet? I'm away from desktop so I can't right now, but I think they could look nice with autumns?

They look quite big in lineage view compared to the Siyat. They also make the Siyat's colours look a bit dull (which doesn't have to be bad) but I think the pose works well.

image.png.fad7ff721fe8ab019c4a91ecf1baf330.png

Edited to add this idea for the purples:

image.png.71d6479d0dc770dd0e492670002be173.png

Edited by dustpuppy

3 hours ago, dustpuppy said:

Edited to add this idea for the purples:

image.png.71d6479d0dc770dd0e492670002be173.png

Oh no! I love this, but I determined never to do another lineage with tan Ridgies! :o 

Alt. ridges are unreliable. xD

And OMFG, I got my Sinomorph on my first Try:

Summon

The six Zyumorphs combine their powers and call forth the mighty Sinomorph.

oooh, I'm a bit late, but how would the carinae work with the siyats? They look nice, but they're a bred thing so ;-; 

love to try that out though

54 minutes ago, Etude_Citron said:

oooh, I'm a bit late, but how would the carinae work with the siyats? They look nice, but they're a bred thing so ;-; 

love to try that out though

Taking an idea from @Caelest over at the Black Truffle Breeding thread, maybe you can try this?

2h0zn51.png

Edited by scalesofgrey

1 hour ago, scalesofgrey said:

Taking an idea from @Caelest over at the Black Truffle Breeding thread, maybe you can try this?

2h0zn51.png

oooh that IS pretty

I got a CB Celestial and a CB Siyat, first pair! ❤️ I just need more lmao. 

Providing everything genders correctly and my new CB nebula alt into the correct colors, i should be able to do my siyat x nebula lineage =D

15 hours ago, scalesofgrey said:

2h0zn51.png

Ooh, I like that!

The purples do look really nice with Black Truffles! Greens look decent with Snows, so I might try that too.

I get that the purple ones are the most tricky to get, but here's another idea for Halloween.

image.png.5c14bbad475ccbcaf197daf920c1db8d.png

I have four of each color and planned to start with each same color pair having one of the other color baby, so purples getting blue and green babies / blues getting green and purple babies / greens getting blue and purple babies and then see how to combine them.

And guess what? Each the second purple and the second blue pair refused. Great start :(

Edited by Kiwiana