jerzeeshadow

"Murder Chicken" Mimic Pygmy Breeding Plans

HPwFR.gif.76ebeb360bf98f3ec367a07bbd2355b2.gif6qqs.png.0d12c9b557e94067c66505791da2fd0a.png2QVFe.png.589a073d5d320545aa5faa7dc43c1c66.pngSwdTI.png.dd3d354f5f3c0b4b99bc59302b185591.pngimage_textphotoeditor_918.png.9cca441fe89ef5f0e269121b2a100183.pngXMmI.png.e5852c94852b4bf53b6ab55c129feb2a.png2QVFe.png.589a073d5d320545aa5faa7dc43c1c66.png6qqs.png.0d12c9b557e94067c66505791da2fd0a.pngHPwFR.gif.76ebeb360bf98f3ec367a07bbd2355b2.gif

Mimic Pygmies or "Murder Chickens" as they have been called!

Lets have some ideas!😎💜updates to come...

Edited by jerzeeshadow

I was already planning on making a rainbow pygmy spiral. Here's what it looks like before the Mimics are released now with Mimics added:

Spoiler

FAQm3US.png

I think I like it better now that it starts and ends with Dark Myst. :)

Edited by scalesofgrey

that looks fun, tempted to try it too. I never breed pygmies usually because i lacked a creative lineage idea

I'm thinking of an interesting idea for a lineage.  How about "Early Mimic catches the Red Tail Wyrm?"  Could someone upload some checker images of those?  I can't atm.

I think I'm going to breed mine with Dark Mysts and Pumpkins. Dusks would look nice too if they weren't hybrids.

That Dark Myst pairing is STUNNING! I love it! The rainbow spiral idea by @scalesofgrey also looks really cool, might have to try that later too!

I almost wish the sprites were switched so the male Mimic could face the same direction as the female Dark Myst, but I still love it.

I would be curious to see the opposite-gender versions of the lineages with Pumpkins, Dark Mysts, and Magelights. I love how they pick up the purple accents in the Magelights tail.

Hey everyone, don't let the Siyat madness stop our breeding ideas on this thread!😄

Lets have some more breeding plans!  Murder Chickens to infinity!

The tool I use for linage mockups has not been agreeing with me on tile sizes lately. I might have to just try to kick my mouse back into working again and do it in GIMP

Anyway, I wanna check out how the males look with crimson flares and magelights, and the females with nilias

3 minutes ago, hedy said:

Here you go @Crowned_Ladybug!

- snip -

Thank you!! 😄

They look lovely...no definite decision on my part yet (how Dare these chickens look so good with everything) but I think I'm going to go with nilias in the end. Though I also like how they make crimson flares pop

Before I even saw the hatchies/adults, I KNEW I was gonna do something with these guys and Magelights just from the egg description alone~ 💜💚 Also, no one's done a Misfit mockup yet and that was my second thought. lol They look nice with Dark Mysts too!

Magelights are still my favorite Pygmy breed but these cuties are close. Man, the noise I made when I saw the adults~ Vive los Murder Chickens!!!

On 8/1/2018 at 4:33 PM, scalesofgrey said:

I was already planning on making a rainbow pygmy spiral. Here's what it looks like before the Mimics are released now with Mimics added:

Reveal hidden contents

FAQm3US.png

I think I like it better now that it starts and ends with Dark Myst. :)

Wow this is so cool

Here's one with Misfits for @Denwayasha, and also with Commons since that hasn't been done yet!

PDUO18f.png 6XFYYR5.png

And since I really like hybrid lineages, here's one possibility to pair these guys with Dusks:

fRaagVn.png

11 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

Oooh, they look pretty with Magelights!

They do!

I want to breed mine with pumpkins! Alas, I have no CB pumpkins.... here is hoping that with Halloween coming up that can change!