Etude_Citron

ANSWERED:Accidentally abandoned this egg, is there anyone who knows if I can get it back?

It's a fourth gen prize, I accidentally abandoned it in my frenzy to get a new release egg ;-;

Edited by Etude_Citron

You shouldn't post the view link since it's not yours anymore. If you own the adults you can temporarily change their names to ask for the egg back, something like 'accidentally abandoned' and 'PM Etude_Citron on forums' or something. That's really the only thing that can be done, once an egg leaves your scroll there is no way to get it back unless someone nice picks it up and returns it (no one is under any obligation to return it though).

58 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

You shouldn't post the view link since it's not yours anymore. If you own the adults you can temporarily change their names to ask for the egg back, something like 'accidentally abandoned' and 'PM Etude_Citron on forums' or something. That's really the only thing that can be done, once an egg leaves your scroll there is no way to get it back unless someone nice picks it up and returns it (no one is under any obligation to return it though).

oh, okay! Thank you!

You can also put something in your signature, might be more noticeable.

But like HeatherMarie said, there is no obligation to return it.