TJ09

2018-07-29 - July Dragon Release (Part 2)

Yeah I don't think they're gonna be on the right time. Whoever has those, fog them! In the name of science! It's only one houuurrrr XD 

1 minute ago, 49ER said:

They are cracking, I don't know if they will make it that long

Sometimes I wish that I could panickedly message these people. Like, send them a PM anonymously even if I don't know who the owner is. "WAIT. STOP. DON'T LET IT HATCH YETTT!! FOR SCIIIIIENCCCEE-" XD

Here's the stats on mine:

spotss.png.ec8d4d724086a43a5e7f4ea6e97e7725.png

It just went down to 1 hr. So one hour to exactly 1d (incubated, really 2d). One more hour if I wanna wait until it drops below.

1 minute ago, MiserablePileOfSecrets said:

Heyy!! Down in the discord we hatched a purple at 2 days!! (Not my hatchie to show tho)

Woot! Now we know! 

1 minute ago, MiserablePileOfSecrets said:

Heyy!! Down in the discord we hatched a purple at 2 days!! (Not my hatchie to show tho)

Wait seriously!? :o Oh my gosh!!

ok one of them hatched in silvis early and is blue, the other 3 say two days now

Purples! Purples in the Trading Hub!

49 minutes ago, epickitty25 said:

It's only 2-3 days if you incubate. So unless I read incorrectly that is normal according to the current theory.

Then I misunderstood what they were saying. They said if you wait to hatch between 2-3 days left, then it would hatch blue, where I just let it hatch normally, no incubation, and it hatched blue. So maybe I didn't read it right.

PURPLES!!!! Woooo, those silvi's worked. But that person should have waited another like 10 mins for 4 purples lol

I'm SO H A P P Y we don't have to wait until less than one day 8') All penguins abroad (with 2 days or less), jump!

Thanks to everyone who has confirmed this. I can now go to bed happy and knowing when to unfog my eggs to get the right color! You guys are all super! :wub:

So the eggs I have on my scroll now, I will wait til I can get purples and try to chase down blues later