TJ09

2018-07-29 - July Dragon Release (Part 2)

Just now, 49ER said:

Ok I see 4 eggs in Silvis right now at 2days 1 hour.  If they do not hatch in next hour they should tell us something

I see 'em too. Hopefully they drop to 2 before they hatch.

3 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

Well, I may or may not be sleeping when we find out about 1 day-ers. But I am about to get a few adult greens!

I'm excited about that, too! Two of my murder chickens are due to grow up in two hours, while my first green penguin will be growing up in one hour. :wub:

1 minute ago, 49ER said:

Ok I see 4 eggs in Silvis right now at 2days 1 hour.  If they do not hatch in next hour they should tell us something

Oooh! Fingers crossed they make it to 2d0hr before they hatch. 1d23hr would be 3x better, but that's unlikely, so 2d0hr's close enough for me.

Yeah I don't think they're gonna be on the right time. Whoever has those, fog them! In the name of science! It's only one houuurrrr XD 

1 minute ago, 49ER said:

They are cracking, I don't know if they will make it that long

Sometimes I wish that I could panickedly message these people. Like, send them a PM anonymously even if I don't know who the owner is. "WAIT. STOP. DON'T LET IT HATCH YETTT!! FOR SCIIIIIENCCCEE-" XD

Here's the stats on mine:

spotss.png.ec8d4d724086a43a5e7f4ea6e97e7725.png

It just went down to 1 hr. So one hour to exactly 1d (incubated, really 2d). One more hour if I wanna wait until it drops below.

1 minute ago, MiserablePileOfSecrets said:

Heyy!! Down in the discord we hatched a purple at 2 days!! (Not my hatchie to show tho)

Woot! Now we know! 

1 minute ago, MiserablePileOfSecrets said:

Heyy!! Down in the discord we hatched a purple at 2 days!! (Not my hatchie to show tho)

Wait seriously!? :o Oh my gosh!!

ok one of them hatched in silvis early and is blue, the other 3 say two days now

Purples! Purples in the Trading Hub!

49 minutes ago, epickitty25 said:

It's only 2-3 days if you incubate. So unless I read incorrectly that is normal according to the current theory.

Then I misunderstood what they were saying. They said if you wait to hatch between 2-3 days left, then it would hatch blue, where I just let it hatch normally, no incubation, and it hatched blue. So maybe I didn't read it right.

PURPLES!!!! Woooo, those silvi's worked. But that person should have waited another like 10 mins for 4 purples lol

I'm SO H A P P Y we don't have to wait until less than one day 8') All penguins abroad (with 2 days or less), jump!