TJ09

2018-07-29 - July Dragon Release (Part 2)

I'm only seeing blues in the hatcheries, still, but all of them that I looked at were stolen on the 30th, not the 29th. We need ones caught on the 29th!

I have a 29th egg, non incubate, its at 2.18..It does have views and  big hole, but I've kept it hidden...waiting....and waiting...lol

What if we have to wait for, like, ND kind of low time? (Or maybe not that low, but one day or lower)

Edited by epickitty25

4 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I'm only seeing blues in the hatcheries, still, but all of them that I looked at were stolen on the 30th, not the 29th. We need ones caught on the 29th!

Purples are gonna be SUPER hard to spot if the timing is right tonight, because nobody would normally wait until their eggs have such a small amount of time left. XD Unless they conveniently forgot about them, but there's a low chance of finding one of those in a sea of greens and blues.

edit: I'm sorry, all of these days have rattled my brain. Are we looking for less than 3 days unincubated or less than 2 days unincubated?

Edited by Toasttt

1 minute ago, Toasttt said:

Purples are gonna be SUPER hard to spot if the timing is right tonight, because nobody would normally wait until their eggs have such a small amount of time left. XD Unless they conveniently forgot about them, but there's a low chance of finding one of those in a sea of greens and blues.

edit: I'm sorry, all of these days have rattled my brain. Are we looking for less than 3 days unincubated or less than 2 days unincubated?

Less than 2, and on the 29th otherwise it might be incubated..

I traded the other day for 'low' time eggs, three are from the 29th but they still have a good 16 hours before getting below 2 days (unincubated). The suspense is killing me!! I really hope we get some purples tonight from *someone*, at least so we know for sure.

And if that one is in hatchery now, it will likely hatch under two more hours and will be blue

I have 3 untouched Siyat eggs (well, 2 I preco'd but the last is clean)... I'm going to be keeping them fogged, then unfogging one with <2 days left, then unfogging 1 with <1 day left, then unfogging the last with <1hr left. Unless any of the earlier ones are purple. Wish me luck xD

Edit: they're all caught the 31st though, so maybe we'll have an answer before then!

Edited by Xerreth

I hope this thread stays open, but in case it doesn't I just want to say a big thank you to TJ and the spriters for this interesting release and amazing new dragons. Even if I don't like the hatching mechanics of the Siyats, they are still lovely beasts. And thanks very much to all those who are putting their brain power and their scroll space to the test trying to figure out the purple puzzle!

I have one at 2d 16h unincubated and the tension is killing me 😵 I really hope somebody figures this out soon!

4 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

And thanks very much to all those who are putting their brain power and their scroll space to the test trying to figure out the purple puzzle!

Yes! Despite my sometimes-frustration over the unknown color mechanic, it's really fun being a part of this thread and seeing everyone testing and throwing out theories. 

I have two 5-day old eggs (2d unincubated), going to wait an extra 2 hours to make sure and get them well under 2 days (eg. 1d 23h) then I'll hatch one if no one else has done similar. If it's blue I'll just freeze.

please report back!  So in a couple hours, we should know if it is possible with <two day eggs

Been clicking every egg on Allure of NDs for about 15 minutes now. I think I'm gonna stop because all of them (except for literally one, which is 2d2hr) are July 30th and younger. Either I would have to wait later in the eve, or I would have to check back tomorrow when all July 29 eggs still around are definitely less than 2 days. :( To those with eggs that will be going less than 2 days in the next couple of hours: "Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi Penguins, you're my our only hope."

Well, I may or may not be sleeping when we find out about 1 day-ers. But I am about to get a few adult greens!

Ok I see 4 eggs in Silvis right now at 2days 1 hour.  If they do not hatch in next hour they should tell us something

One of my greens has grown up and my first female murder chicken. :) 

Just now, 49ER said:

Ok I see 4 eggs in Silvis right now at 2days 1 hour.  If they do not hatch in next hour they should tell us something

I see 'em too. Hopefully they drop to 2 before they hatch.

3 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

Well, I may or may not be sleeping when we find out about 1 day-ers. But I am about to get a few adult greens!

I'm excited about that, too! Two of my murder chickens are due to grow up in two hours, while my first green penguin will be growing up in one hour. :wub:

1 minute ago, 49ER said:

Oooh! Fingers crossed they make it to 2d0hr before they hatch. 1d23hr would be 3x better, but that's unlikely, so 2d0hr's close enough for me.