TJ09

2018-07-29 - July Dragon Release (Part 2)

Just now, angelicdragonpuppy said:

I think people will dip below 2d after midnight--no one's at 1d quite yet! :)

Oops I meant 2 days. Or whatever we're trying next XD Someone's gotta have some lower than mine??

Amazon_Warrior has an egg at 1d9h, that's the lowest one i know of

my lowest is 2day 20 hours unincubated

Edited by Sirithiliel

So, from reading the last few posts, no one has figured out the "Purple" delimna, yet...

1 minute ago, Husky51 said:

So, from reading the last few posts, no one has figured out the "Purple" delimna, yet...

nope. we have a new idea it has to be 1 day or under, so that's the new testing theory

Just named a dragon Siyat Tomorrow (since corteo said they were pronounced See-yaht) and am wondering if I want to name some more Siya Later, Siya Next Year and the like.

My eyes are crossed for looking at the hatcheries, but I only see greens and blues.

2 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

Just named a dragon Siyat Tomorrow (since corteo said they were pronounced See-yaht) and am wondering if I want to name some more Siya Later, Siya Next Year and the like.

omg that's brilliant! xD If only I didn't love my Penguin names so much I'd consider that. xD

Well, I'm going to call it a night and go to bed. Hopefully I'll wake up to some purple Penguins waddling around. Goodnight friends! Beware of the Leopard Seals! :D

4 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

Ohhh goodie you guys! Arkee, are you gonna be awake to unfog it at under 2days?

I'm gonna be awake to watch the penguins jump :P

If someone hatches a purple I'll unfog. The wait is killing me.

Edit: Just noticed I'll be getting my first adults (from the greens, of course) in four hours. Wow!

Edited by Arkee

1 minute ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Siyats? Did you mean the Penguin Paragons of Patience?

mine are more Puffins :P

3 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Siyats? Did you mean the Penguin Paragons of Patience?

I love how one of yours is named that.

I'm kinda confused.. Some people here say that you should unfog an egg when it's under 3 days but how do you know if it will hatch blue or purple? 

2 minutes ago, xX Blythe Xx said:

I'm kinda confused.. Some people here say that you should unfog an egg when it's under 3 days but how do you know if it will hatch blue or purple? 

if it's between 2 and 3 days, it'll be blue from what results we've gotten already

1 hour ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Yah, I think we're all sitting in our nests until they drop below 2d. XD 

We will have to start trading pretty rocks since we are all hoarding eggs. 😂

I had a late start on this unincubated try for a purple, so I

, at 6D4H and 6D13H.  So I will have a chance to see how you all do long before I get to that point myself... 

Well ended up so far with 6 greens and 4 non incubated ones to try. So will be keeping up as mine have 3-5 days to go lol

Hope we get some sort of report back before the thread is locked.  Though at this point I'm not sure I care anymore.  I have one green hatchling that is showing 1 hour away from adult now.  

So in before the lock, thanks for the release.  I'm sure the vampire pygmys made some happy.  My scroll goals are no undead or undead wannabes allowed, still trying to trade off the last pair of mimics.  The siyat hatching formula might have sounded good on paper but the reality is I'm weary of it all and about done with even wanting all of them.  And I already have a scroll bomber of my own so I don't have to worry about this post attracting any.

Cheers!

2 minutes ago, Dracaena said:

And I already have a scroll bomber of my own so I don't have to worry about this post attracting any.

I'd been wondering whether viewbombers were going to be a problem for people going for purples. By their nature, they could be forced to hatch blue by a viewbomber as easily as by a jerkface purple siyat. Fogging is probably a good precaution.

I read another post, in the Help area, about a BSA called 'Stun' that adds ? an hour to the incubation and prevent any views for 2 days, If I've read it right...  

Could this have any bearing on the 'Purple' question...