Jump to content
TJ09

2018-07-29 - July Dragon Release (Part 2)

Recommended Posts

Just now, HeatherMarie said:

@Sirithiliel @Toasttt lol yeah I was a bit too ambitious when I finally decided on real scroll-goals instead of just random collecting. I think I saw that I had over 20 of multiple commons, and for some reason thought that was a good number for everything. 

 

Still not seeing any purples in hatcheries, but I guess a lot of the ones in hatcheries probably the users aren't aware of the mechanic yet... Will it be under 2 days? I really hope it's not under 1 day...

I can see it working for some dragons (specifically the more common ones), but Siyats are not one of them, especially with how their variant-obtaining mechanism is looking. :( I never really had solid "scroll goals," maybe because I never thought about it. If anything, I want to collect some breeds more than others.

 

But I think I'm out for the night. Let's all hope that it's 2 days left and not 1 day left, I guess, lest we all go mad over purple wings. 8')

Share this post


Link to post

So, to be on the safer side, I'm putting my currently fogged egg into hatcheries when it has less than a day left. I like the blue and purple Siyats more than the greens, anyway.

Share this post


Link to post

Gah. Couldn't stand the waiting any more. Unfogged it at 2days 23. Hatched blue. Will have to wait longer, luckily I still have two I can wait on. BLEAGH. Of course that means now I've got 2 blue males and potentially 2 purple females with the way they were influenced. *SIGH*

Edited by dragondoodle
added info

Share this post


Link to post

I have two eggs fogged and ready to hatch at 3d2h (incubated), I think I'll keep them as is until the purples are confirmed.

Share this post


Link to post

Perhaps the purple ones are alternative forms and it doesn´t matters time or or other things?

Mine are hatched all blue. I´m excited which colour will be the ones I caught before a few minutes. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post

Dang, I thought for sure 1d23h would be purple, but like others mine also went blue. Frustrating.

 

Edit: Mine were incubated obviously, so it was a natural 2d23h egg.

Edited by Nine

Share this post


Link to post

The adult description clearly stated colour is based on incubation time.  My wild guess is:

 

CB starts with 7 days.

Use Red BSA down to 6 days.

6 days: 1st day of incubation - hatch now = green, theoretically; however it is impossible unless you're TJ

5 days: 2nd day of incubation - hatch now = green

4 days: 3rd day of incubation - hatch now = blue

3 days: 4th day of incubation - hatch now = blue

2 days: 5th day of incubation - hatch now = purple

1 day: 6th day of incubation - hatch now = purple

0 day: neglect fodder as suggested by others.

 

Edit:

We are guessing how to get purple siyat. Isn't it in a way to reverse engineer how DC works?  Isn't it forbidden? …. …. ….

 

 

 

Edited by QVic

Share this post


Link to post

Ok so if I am understanding this correctly, if I catch an egg and do NOT influence, it will hatch blue at the normal hatch time of 4 days?  Or do I have to fog it and wait longer?

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, QVic said:

Edit:

We are guessing how to get purple siyat. Isn't it in a way to reverse engineer how DC works?  Isn't it forbidden? …. …. …

From my understanding, reverse engineering would be extracting information directly from the source code, which would be forbidden.

Just guessing is part of the game.

 

@49ER If you mean not INCUBATE, then yes. Influence has no effect, at least it didn't have on my eggs. Both my non-incubated eggs that hatched at 4 days were blue.

Share this post


Link to post

@Chococat0815  I see!

 

I am not smart enough to figure this out.  I will let the smart people lead the way and I'll follow quietly.  Or maybe the spriter can give us more hints? :)

Share this post


Link to post

well! apparently my green dragons forgot how earthquake works???? so much for that experiment - guess we'll have to see what happens to successfully earthquake-hatched siyats another day.

 

bd6ebc488b7ffa57de715f0d254e7293.png

 

f8a326e66f867ba12c4ce5cb1cdfe02f.png

 

ETA; all were 6d, so they would've been even earlier than incubates.

Edited by DarkDagger

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, DarkDagger said:

well! apparently my green dragons forgot how earthquake works???? so much for that experiment - guess we'll have to see what happens to successfully earthquake-hatched siyats another day.

 

bd6ebc488b7ffa57de715f0d254e7293.png

f8a326e66f867ba12c4ce5cb1cdfe02f.png

Lmao, I kinda wanna EQ my eggs, but... I'm not sure if I want to run that risk. ;-;

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Cjcrazy said:

Lmao, I kinda wanna EQ my eggs, but... I'm not sure if I want to run that risk. ;-;

tell your greens to fly over and use their earthquakes on mine! i wish i'd collected more than the two adults, but i almost never use the bsa, haha.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, DarkDagger said:

tell your greens to fly over and use their earthquakes on mine! i wish i'd collected more than the two adults, but i almost never use the bsa, haha.

Lol, same. I only have two Greens, but they're evil! They've killed 90% of the eggs I've used their BSA on. :"o

So I'm not sure if imma toss my vulnerable eggs at those devils... >_>

 

Edit: My results from EQ:

 

Screenshot_2018-08-02-00-40-00.png

Edited by Cjcrazy
Additional information

Share this post


Link to post

... so i did a dumb and completely forgot i had an extra pair of greens from a breeding project.

 

2504815dec71abc9d5d41e9715a4f2f7.png

 

8e979693b1a59755534082fb50e20028.png

 

... not that it mattered, apparently, since they didn't give us any results either. whoops!

Share this post


Link to post

My boy was kind to me, and DIDN'T kill anything, BUT MY PYGMY GOT AWAY! :"o

Share this post


Link to post

I guess I'll just wait and see. I don't need my eight blue and purple ones right NOW. It'll do to go for them a few weeks from now once theories are no longer, well, theories.

Worked out perfectly back in the day when Lunar Heralds were released. 😁

Edited by Gluria

Share this post


Link to post

Damn, I wish I'd checked here first.  Unfogged one of my purple hopefuls @1d22h (incubated) and it hatched blue.  😕  At least I have three more sitting in the fog...

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, blockEdragon said:

Part of me thinks it would be funny and kind of fitting if dragons stole people away because they like "adopting" humans in a similar way to how humans like "adopting" dragons and it was just a staple of life in the DC universe.

Royalty gets taken more often because they're rares - princesses = CB golds!

 

"Honey, a dragon sole our child to raise at it's own!"
"Again? Are we rares or something?!"

...

"Whelp no time like the present, lets make another child!"

"Sounds good."

*Several rare hunting dragons are rapid fire refreshing the page*

"This baby has blue eyes and-" *CLICK*

"DARNIT CAN'T WE KEEP JUST ONE?"

...

"Whelp no time like the present!"

*Several rare hunting dragons are rapid fire refreshing the page*

 

*snort-laughed*

 

This is now my official head-canon.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, blockEdragon said:

Part of me thinks it would be funny and kind of fitting if dragons stole people away because they like "adopting" humans in a similar way to how humans like "adopting" dragons and it was just a staple of life in the DC universe.

Royalty gets taken more often because they're rares - princesses = CB golds!

 

"Honey, a dragon sole our child to raise at it's own!"
"Again? Are we rares or something?!"

...

"Whelp no time like the present, lets make another child!"

"Sounds good."

*Several rare hunting dragons are rapid fire refreshing the page*

"This baby has blue eyes and-" *CLICK*

"DARNIT CAN'T WE KEEP JUST ONE?"

...

"Whelp no time like the present!"

*Several rare hunting dragons are rapid fire refreshing the page*

XD thank you, it made my day!

Share this post


Link to post

I'm quite sure many people have mentioned this already but I'm thinking the purples must be the ones that need most time because then the order of the colored spots on the egg would make sense. I'm hoping I'm right, I wouldn't like to try my luck with earthquake!

Share this post


Link to post

When everyone is still trying to figure out how to make a purple. 

 

I'm still lost, hoping this one egg that is at 4 days 8 hours unincubated will hatch purple.

14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Wait... what? No purples yet?

 

Ok, waiting four days is bad enough, but after scroll goals I’m never touching these again. Ain’t nobody got time for this.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.