TJ09

2018-07-29 - July Dragon Release (Part 2)

hmm mabye i should wait for my fogged egg to 1 day instead of 2 days before i unfog it

it's at 3 days, 16 hours, so it'll be under 2 days tomorrow afternoon

Edited by Sirithiliel

3 minutes ago, Cjcrazy said:

Interesting...  I have family living there and finished 7th grade there about 58 yrs ago...  Just saying...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On topic:  Thank  you TJ and Spriters for all your work on this Drop...

Just now, Nightwalkerkey said:

Has anyone dropped theirs to 2d23hr yet, instead of just 3d?

Mine is still at about 5 days. (Non incubated)

Uurrrggggghhhh! Why must I be so impatient! ;-;

Just now, Husky51 said:

Interesting...  I have family living there and finished 7th grade there about 58 yrs ago...  Just saying...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On topic:  Thank  you TJ and Spriters for all your work on this Drop...

Wait... What. I'm not freaked out at all! XD

I'm keeping a close eye on hatcheries but all I'm seeing are blues.... At least I think so. The blue and purple seem very very similar to my eyes, when I look at the images on the wiki.

Maybe all eggs caught around the first release hour (that would be able to hatch purple since midnight DC time) have been hatched already as green or blue - because, you know, impatience and no knowledge about the time restrictions for different colours? Might be the case or people are in bed / laying low and waiting a bit more... 🤔

I hope we figure this out soon. I want my baby Maleficent draggos.

Poking around the hatchery, I found one egg that's 2d18hr, but it just occurred to me that 1) it's probably incubated from the time left, and 2) any of the egg I've found could be incubated, so watching will probably be pointless anyway. :'D

Just now, HeatherMarie said:

I'm keeping a close eye on hatcheries but all I'm seeing are blues.... At least I think so. The blue and purple seem very very similar to my eyes, when I look at the images on the wiki.

It depends on the screen, too. Usually dragons on my phone look worse? than the computer, but these are much better on my phone to tell apart, and vibrant. 

5 minutes ago, Toasttt said:

A backstory is a neat idea! 😮 I never thought about that!

I thought that like, many MANY pages ago, while we were still figuring out what they were, it was mentioned that "once you find out how to get two, the third one is easy"? We know how to get the green and blue variations, so I think that purple is still time-related.

mine has a backstory explaining him too xD 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/PmAhH

it is still sad, but at least the story helps xD

i'm worried about unfogging my egg tomorrow...maybe i should wait an extra day until it is 1 day 

1 minute ago, Toasttt said:

Poking around the hatchery, I found one egg that's 2d18hr, but it just occurred to me that 1) it's probably incubated from the time left, and 2) any of the egg I've found could be incubated, so watching will probably be pointless anyway. :'D

Lol exactly why I stopped looking around lol everyone incubates!

Edit for, I think the only true un incubated, natural time is at 2,23 or 3d the lowest, since release. 

Am I right or timing off?

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

1 minute ago, Toasttt said:

You could look at the day caught and maybe that would help knowing if a day fell off it or not.

you know what, i'll unfog mine at 2 days tomorrow. If it comes out blue, we'll know to wait until 1 day. i'll sacrifice it for science!

Just now, Nightwalkerkey said:

It depends on the screen, too. Usually dragons on my phone look worse? than the computer, but these are much better on my phone to tell apart, and vibrant. 

lol, it's the opposite for me. My phone's color pallet is amazing, but laptop is so pale in comparison. I think my phone had the full saturation treatment. xD

I'm tempted to wait until tomorrow morning to unfog mine . . . I can't remember what the time on it was exactly and I'm afraid of cutting it too close.

Just now, dragondoodle said:

I'm tempted to wait until tomorrow morning to unfog mine . . . I can't remember what the time on it was exactly and I'm afraid of cutting it too close.

Click it, in /view. It'll show up for you if you're logged in

2 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

i'm worried about unfogging my egg tomorrow...maybe i should wait an extra day until it is 1 day 

That's so sad! But I do like the concept of giving a backstory. I really should use Describe, I've never done it before for any of my dragons. XD

3 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

Lol exactly why I stopped looking around lol everyone incubates!

Edit for, I think the only true un incubated, natural time is at 2,23 or 3d the lowest, since release. 

Am I right or timing off?

That sounds about right.

I have an egg at 2 days 23 hours. I'm too curious to wait, so I'm unfogging it.

Edit: it hatched blue. I'm going to leave the rest fogged until they hit 1 day 23 hours.

Edited by The Dragoness

Just now, Toasttt said:

That's so sad! But I do like the concept of giving a backstory. I really should use Describe, I've never done it before for any of my dragons. XD

i only doing it on the dragons that are really really special to me on my scroll xD it's usually a tasking process for me to come up with something creative to put down, and it usually takes a while for things to be approved, so i use Describe sparingly. But he was a gift, and my first ever valuable dragon because i was still new to DC

1 minute ago, The Dragoness said:

I have an egg at 2 days 23 hours. I'm too curious to wait, so I'm unfogging it.

let us know! fingers crossed for you

4 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

....*is totally not jealous of that amazing story, nope! not one bit* okay, maybe a little xD

I've got a few days left on my last one, but I'm itching to find out now. if the clue in the description was about "Lost time" then should we use a Time-based BSA on it, like Stun?