TJ09

2018-07-29 - July Dragon Release (Part 2)

6 minutes ago, Cjcrazy said:

Oh, don't mind me. ;-;

I didn't know you replied before I saw the other one. Thank you also for your help. I'm nearly locked with stuff I don't want. I just need one more of the glowing spotted one. So I'll have an even breeding pair of both. Good lord, I feel dumb for not looking at the news closely. I didn't know another release happened because I was lurking for an August one. Not another July one. When it said July I didn't think to look honestly. ><;

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

6 minutes ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

I didn't know you replied before I saw the other one. Thank you also for your help. I'm nearly locked with stuff I don't want. I just need one more of the glowing spotted one. So I'll have an even breeding pair of both. Good lord, I feel dumb for not looking at the news closely. I didn't know another release happened because I was lurking for an August one. Not another July one. When it said July I didn't think to look honestly. ><;

Both? The Spotties appear in Alpine, Coast and Forest, so that makes three sets of two for pairs...

1 minute ago, Eeveecat1248 said:

Both? The Spotties appear in Alpine, Coast and Forest, so that makes three sets of two for pairs...

I'm locked at the moment. I have two spotties and two of the purple ones. I've got only myself to blame though. That's what I get for not paying close enough attention. ^ _ ^; 

Just now, Wolfs_Bane said:

I'm locked at the moment. I have two spotties and two of the purple ones. I've got only myself to blame though. That's what I get for not paying close enough attention. ^ _ ^; 

I'm sorry but all I could think was

HE HAD IT COMIN

HE ONLY HAD HIMSELF TO BLAME

IF YOUDA BEEN THERE

THEN YOU WOULD HAVE

DONE

THE

SAME

Any other musical theater nerds here?

11 minutes ago, Eeveecat1248 said:

could this be referring to the idea of incubate = green, nothing = purple, wait = blue?

I hope not!  I would absolutely  despise anything that made me wait to hatch an egg.  I could see the day of hatch though, since I could continue my usual "incubate them all!) 

Ah, its alright. ^^ I commented at about the same time. :"3

2 minutes ago, Cjcrazy said:

Ah, its alright. ^^ I commented at about the same time. :"3

X)

9 minutes ago, Eeveecat1248 said:

I'm sorry but all I could think was

HE HAD IT COMIN

HE ONLY HAD HIMSELF TO BLAME

IF YOUDA BEEN THERE

THEN YOU WOULD HAVE

DONE

THE

SAME

Any other musical theater nerds here?

I'll see your Cell block tango and raise you:

I never saw it coming!
I'll see that my mind is too fast for eyes
You're done in
By the time it hits me, my last surprise!

X'D

25 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

I believe Corteo said in discord that “once you know how to get the first two, the third is easy.” So I believe it might be more complicated then just by day.

Silently praying that it is not more complicated. XD I just want my blue and purple hatchies!!

2 minutes ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

I'll see your Cell block tango and raise you:

I never saw it coming!
I'll see that my mind is too fast for eyes
You're done in
By the time it hits me, my last surprise!

X'D

YAAAS another nerdy friend

Has anyone tried stunning one? I doubt it would be BSA linked, but you never know...

56 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

I believe Corteo said in discord that “once you know how to get the first two, the third is easy.” So I believe it might be more complicated then just by day.

Eh, that would match day by day pretty perfectly, actually. Right now nobody knows how to get the second one, so there's much jabber. If they suddenly start hatching blue tomorrow, then everyone will figure out that the purple will simply come next in the sequence, which is easy.

Or maybe it'll be some ridiculous elaborate thing based on BSA usage in Morse code to the rhythm of the lunar cycle and everyone will be annoyed, but Corteo seemed to strongly suggest otherwise in the pinned post. 🙂

3 hours ago, blockEdragon said:

I kinda wish TJs hathclings hatched at "4 days left" so they would grow as fast as they hatched.

Agreed! I get why they don't hatch already in the ER state, it's to prolong the event and let us speculate over the possibilities while we catch and raise our own babies, but still, it'd make it so much easier to enjoy! I mean, the thread doesn't even start to close until people's draggos mature and are able to breed their own draggos anyway. 

Edited by Syiren
typos...why do you hate me?

I think we can probably eliminate the BSA theory though, it seems so unlikely.

Because the only way I could imagine it being simple enough for a DC mechanic would be

none = blue or purple
one+ = green 

It could be one = green, two = purple or blue, but I doubt it because we've seen people who have used incubate and influence still get nothing but greens. 

Corteo said they were all CB accessible, so they can't be bred only...

I'm liking the siren theory a lot, two spooky dragons at once!

Really hoping it's not BSA based, that would be a PAIN, let's just hope they went with something simple and sweet like day of the week or moon based alts.

11 minutes ago, Alrexwolf said:

I think we can probably eliminate the BSA theory though, it seems so unlikely.

Because the only way I could imagine it being simple enough for a DC mechanic would be

none = blue or purple
one+ = green 

It could be one = green, two = purple or blue, but I doubt it because we've seen people who have used incubate and influence still get nothing but greens. 

Corteo said they were all CB accessible, so they can't be bred only...

I honestly can't imagine it being related to BSAs, so I support this? If I happen to be overlooking it and it turns out to actually be connected to BSAs, then I guess I was wrong, but not only does it seem so unlikely, it also just seems so... ridiculous? Besides, wouldn't that require someone to have a pink and/or red dragon just to get a blue or purple hatchling? Or an Aeon, I guess, or something of that manner, and I honestly think that's just too much.

I suppose it could just be the jet lag messing with my head, but I feel so confused right now: I was not expecting a new release to happen so quickly whilst I was away!

I guess better get round to collecting them all, I hope they're not too hard to catch. XD

I hope getting the other two colors isn't overly complicated. If the BSA theory is out, I'm praying it's a day-based thing. I can hang with that, if drops will show me mercy.

If all else, I hope we can breed the other colors despite only having greens right now. I wouldn't mind having another Gemshard-esque derg here, at least then I'd know that I could get them all.

So, does anyone have eggs that can/will hatch in an hour? It'll be a different dc day. Mine hatch in 3hrs. 

5 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

So, does anyone have eggs that can/will hatch in an hour? It'll be a different dc day. Mine hatch in 3hrs. 

I have one that reads 4 days and 1 hour right now!

I have some that will hatch in three, though I'll be at work and not home to post it.  :(

1 minute ago, Arkee said:

I have one that reads 4 days and 1 hour right now!

You might want to fog it until the DC clock says midnight though, just in case it hatches before then. I forget, is it 4days or when it touches 3d 23hrs?

These adults have better be good. Looking forward to seeing them in the morning.

I'm still locked right now, so I can't grab more Spotties... Oof! :"3

I have two spotteds that *can* hatch immediately, keeping them fogged until we find out if the color changes in an hour.... *crosses fingers*