TJ09

2018-07-29 - July Dragon Release (Part 2)

9 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

So if I understand a few brave penguins souls are going to try unfogging once things drop below 2d? Take the plunge for the rest of us? :P 

I have one at 1 day 6 hours (incubated, so really 2d 6hr) but we'll see if I'm still awake at that point :P

8 minutes ago, cbussiere said:

Hold on, no one has gotten a purple yet? That's surprising, and exciting. o_o

My oldest egg is at 4d15h (no incubate) since I got here late - would gladly let it go below 2 or 1 day for science, but probably the mystery will be solved by then. Has anyone tried earthquake yet? I saw someone say they were going to.

one person's earthquake results were green babies

21 minutes ago, Syiren said:

lmao! Same! xD

@Cjcrazy someone compared us to anxious penguins nervous about hidden threats beneath the waves and that comparison is completely accurate. xD

I'm anxious now lmao

I am trying so very hard to *not* name any more dragons after stuff in this thread, I already reserved 3 names based on thread-talk and I'm not sure how many of the eggs I have now I'll actually keep... But yes, it's very tempting to name everything after thread-talk.

16 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

one person's earthquake results were green babies

Plus a lot of dead eggs!

10 minutes ago, teresadurfin said:

Are we nicknaming siyat penguin? 

I won't argue with that, their primary color is kinda penguin-esque  so it fits? *shrugs*

@HeatherMarie you cannot fight it. Join uuuussssss~ xD sorry, I'm in a silly mood. (I'm blaming the Mtn. Dew)

Edited by Syiren

Haha, thanks @teresadurfin you're pretty dang awesome yourself. *toasts her Mtn. Dew*

1 hour ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

I feel like we’re a colony of penguins huddled around a cliff side, watching the first suckers jump in to see if they get eaten by leopard seals or survive, haha.

1 hour ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

So if I understand a few brave penguins souls are going to try unfogging once things drop below 2d? Take the plunge for the rest of us? :P 

This is killing me :lol: Beware, the seals. Which penguin's falling off the cliff side next?

What is the lowest time (natural, not incubated) someone has tried hatching for purples now?

2 minutes ago, Ribombee said:

What is the lowest time (natural, not incubated) someone has tried hatching for purples now?

the last i heard was 2days 23hours unincubated (there could have been lower, i just didn't see it ) and  1d 22h with incubate, which would have made it 2days 22 hours

Edited by Sirithiliel

1 minute ago, Sirithiliel said:

the last i heard was 2days 23hours unincubated (there could have been lower, i just didn't see it ) and  1d 22h with incubate, which would have made it 2days 22 hours

So we are still working on the hypothesis that they will be 2 days and under. Hmmm. Well, not this penguin! *Stays on my rock nest.*

1 minute ago, Ribombee said:

So we are still working on the hypothesis that they will be 2 days and under. Hmmm. Well, not this penguin! *Stays on my rock nest.*

Yah, I think we're all sitting in our nests until they drop below 2d. XD 

You can say that again. This is another penguin that waits and makes sure their aren't any hungry seals in the water.

ETA: Okay, as of right now, I have three green, three blue and three still fogged eggs. I'm hoping that once we figure out how to get the Purples I can end up with three purple. I can live with that for now before I start building some nice checkers. I already have some AWESOME ideas for both Christmas and Halloween.

Green x Holly/ Green x Winter Magi / Green x Ribbon Dancer / Green x Witchlight / Green x Decepis (also thinking of the alt Decepis possibilities too) /

Blue x female Hellfyre (not a Halloween, but still awesome)  / Blue x Bone Marrow / Blue x Omen Wyrm

Edited by Syiren

2 minutes ago, Syiren said:

You can say that again. This is another penguin that waits and makes sure their aren't any hungry seals in the water.

*Huddles away from the cliff edge until all of my eggs are at less than 24 hours.* XD

That is, unless we discover the ACTUAL time frame to be sooner. Besides, my eggs aren't anywhere near 2 days yet, so I couldn't flop over the cliff's edge even if I wanted to.

lol, same @Toasttt I think my earliest possible remaining Penguin is at just over 5 days?

So, I forget. Who's got an egg almost below 1day?? Edit for, my lowest unincubated are 3days, and 3d 5hr

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

mine is at 2 days 20 hours right now so i think this time tomorrow i COULD Try to hatch it...or wait till saturday when it's under 1 day

Edited by Sirithiliel

My lowest is now unincubated 3d 2hr because I couldn't wait and then forgot to fog the last lower one and it hatched naturally blue this morning ^^; Sorry.

4 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

So, I forget. Who's got an egg almost below 1day?? Edit for, my lowest unincubated are 3days, and 3d 5hr

I think people will dip below 2d after midnight--no one's at 1d quite yet! :)