TJ09

2018-07-29 - July Dragon Release (Part 2)

Does anyone know yet if both eggs are in all 4 biomes? I am seeing so few of the pygmy one that I'm not sure about it. The other one definitely is.

1 minute ago, purplehaze said:

Does anyone know yet if both eggs are in all 4 biomes? I am seeing so few of the pygmy one that I'm not sure about it. The other one definitely is.

Pygmy seems to only be in Forest, maybe?

Edited by Whirlaway

Pygmy in Forest and Jungle, haven't seen any in the Coast or Alpine, though that doesn't mean they aren't there.

I'm thinking the glowing eggs seem to be dimorphic forms of three different colours? I wonder what the trigger for colour each will be.

2 minutes ago, Kaini said:

OH I was not prepared lol!

Me neither! :lol: Sent some of my hatchies into the Community Notice Board because I'm almost completely locked.

Thanks, this is brilliant! Need longer and heavier Drops, though, lol, they're gone almost instantly!

Edited by Syphoneira
Capitalization fail

2 minutes ago, Etude_Citron said:

I'm pretty early but already the cave is blocked???

Not sure what you mean by blocked, but the eggs show up at the five minute marks. They are just getting grabbed really fast, and then no more show until the next five minute mark. 

Just now, HeatherMarie said:

Not sure what you mean by blocked, but the eggs show up at the five minute marks. They are just getting grabbed really fast, and then no more show until the next five minute mark. 

Oh, I mean there aren't any eggs at all....

I'm still new and not used to the terminology here 

Fingers crossed that the colorful ones don't have some weird time or breeding mechanic.

I don't think I'll ever be prepared for this one. The possibility to have a male and female of different colors from 4 biomes and two different types of eggs...... My head is going to explode. Plenty of time to catch them all, anxiety, settle down. Haha

1 minute ago, Etude_Citron said:

Oh, I mean there aren't any eggs at all....

I'm still new and not used to the terminology here 

Check every five minutes for a new flood.

Have not seen any.  I will keep looking and trying.

Thanks for the second release!

Well, I managed to snag one of each, which is all I had room for. I will have more space tomorrow, but not much time for hunting. Hopefully they won't be too hard to get by then.

Thanks TJ for the unexpected release. I actually did half expect it, but after clearing my scroll for three weekends in a row waiting for the last release I just decided not to worry about it. I will get them eventually.

4 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

Check every five minutes for a new flood.

Thank you! Unfortunately I keep on missing them ;-;

Aah! What a time to be egglocked xD

Hopefully I'll be able to catch at least one of each tomorrow ; w ;

Be sure to Fog right after commenting here, lol; there's somebody who needs a life out there.

CRAP! Why did anyone say this was tonight! I thought it was next week! I'm so not prepared!

Where can they be found?

Edited by Syiren

Ooh, new dragons! Hype.