■ Tombstone Lineages ■

I took in this cute Ember girl: https://dragcave.net/lineage/HFKwo

Thank you <3

Oh, and:

I have a new lineage to add.

Breeder: Astreya

[18.]  5EG PB Silver Tinsel

Waitlist (2):

I hope you don't mind that I won't demand the "The Silver" prefix for this as I don't consider it appropriate as this is yours ^^

10 hours ago, Astreya said:

I took in this cute Ember girl: https://dragcave.net/lineage/HFKwo

Thank you ❤️

Oh, and:

[18.]  5EG PB Silver Tinsel

Waitlist (2):

I hope you don't mind that I won't demand the "The Silver" prefix for this as I don't consider it appropriate as this is yours ^^

Yay! I love when my lil ember offspring get good homes :) 

Your dragons, your rules! I only asked about the naming pattern in my requests to honor C88, who originally started the project.

I think that would be perfectly fine. After all, they are tombstones. If someone doesn't like a lineage, they don't have to request it if it ends up on the front page ;) 

Okay, then stay tuned for me to put together the breeding pairs - but beware - I have *many* XD

Maybe it would be best to have a seperate count for them - Z01, Z02 etc.

Oh, and I realised that I could have kept all of my 2nd gens from the failed Zombie attempts as they would make great starting pairs for Tombstone lineages with deceased dragons, but so far I have released all of them *headdesk* Particularly as they would be Tombstone lineages with CB Tombstones.

[Z3-01.]  3EG Coastal Waverunner x Geode/Stone (2 female Zombies)

Waitlist (2):

[Z3-02.]  3EG Canopy x Electric (2 female Zombies)

Waitlist (2):

[Z3-03.]  3EG PB Electric (2 female Zombies)

Waitlist (2):

[Z3-04.]  3EG Gold x WaterWalker (2 female Zombies)

Waitlist (2):

[Z3-05.]  3EG Green/RedCopper x Undine (2 female Zombies)

Waitlist (2):

[Z3-06.]  3EG PB White (2 female Zombies)

Waitlist (2):

[Z3-07.]  3EG Anagallis x Fever/White (2 female Zombies)

Waitlist (2):

[Z3-08.]  3EG PB White (2 female Zombies)

Waitlist (2):

[Z3-09.] 3EG DeepSea x Alt/Vine (2 female Zombies) - AoND-Lineage Viewer

Waitlist (2)

[Z3-10.] 3EG PB Spitfire (2 female Zombies) - AoND-Lineage Viewer

Waitlist (2)

[Z3-11.] 3EG Fleshcrowne/Sinomorph x BlackTea (2 female Zombies) - AoND-Lineage Viewer

Waitlist (2)

[Z3-12.]  3EG Pyrope x CavernLurker (2 male Zombies)

Waitlist (2):

[Z3-13.]  3EG Purple/RedDorsal x Daydream (2 male Zombies) - AoND-Lineage Viewer

Waitlist (2):

[Z3-14.]  3EG Khusa x Sapphire (2 male Zombies) - AoND-Lineage Viewer

Waitlist (2):

[Z3-15.]  3EG Honey x Glaucus (2 female Zombies) - AoND-Lineage Viewer

Waitlist (2):

[Z3-16.]  3EG Kyanite x CrimsonFlare (2 female Zombies) - AoND-Lineage Viewer

Waitlist (2):

[Z4-01.]  4EG CoastalWaverunner x Electric Mongrel (4 female Zombies)

Waitlist (2):

[Z4-02.]  4EG Magi x Hellfire Mongrel (4 female Zombies)

Waitlist (2):

[Z4-03.]  4EG Electric x CoastalWaverunner Mongrel (4 female Zombies)

Waitlist (2):

[Z4-04.]  4EG Gold x Alt/Undine Mongrel (4 female Zombies) - AoND-Lineage Viewer

Waitlist (2):

[Z4-05.]  4EG Anagallis x White Mongrel (4 female Zombies)

Waitlist (2):

[Z4-06.]  4EG Mint x Storm Mongrel (4 male Zombies)

Waitlist (2):

[Z4-07.]  4EG Sunstone x Pyrope Mongrel  (4 male Zombies)

Waitlist (2):

[Z4-08.]  4EG PB White  (4 female Zombies)

Waitlist (2):

[Z5-01.]  5EG Electric x Magi Mongrel (8 female Zombies) - AoND-Lineage Viewer

Waitlist (2):

[Z5-02.]  5EG Coastal x Anagallis Mongrel (8 female Zombies) - AoND-Lineage Viewer

Waitlist (2):

[Z5-03.]  5EG PB White  (8 female Zombies)

Waitlist (2):

By the way, the pairs where I didn't keep any eggs yet are viable, but I either needed the other breed or I had to abandon the eggs due to space reasons at that time...

Edited by Astreya

One free 3rd even gen Zombie lineage Khusa x Sapphire  *gone*

(Will keep that offer open for max 4 hours, then I need the egg slot for breeding)

On 9/14/2018 at 6:25 PM, Labyrinthian said:

Hmm... I do recall seeing a few of these around, but I’m not exactly sure where. I will take some time to look and ask around. If the search is unsuccessful, I’m sure someone with CB Rosebuds would happily help create more. However, with the changes to tombstones (ie. now you see a code/name instead of Deceased) you might not prefer making new lineages to continue the line. Let me know!

Oops, I just now saw this. Yeah, you are right, I would prefer to have a mate that is based on the original "Deceased" tombstones. IMO there still should be some people around with the original Rosebud x deceased Tinsel lineages - or at least I hope so!

Edited by Astreya

I would like to request an egg.

Lineage number: 2

Is the list full? No

Have you read the rules set forth by the breeder? Yes (and the naming rules as well)

Awwww that's cool!

A pretty good while ago I was playing around with tombstones too! The change with how decesed ones were displayed (code and lineage view), made me abandon most projects. Plus all "kills" go into the zombie factory xD

These are my finished 3rd gen WIPs:

* 3rd EG Silver x Royal Blue - https://dragcave.net/lineage/QBMwy

* 3rd EG Bronze Tin x Balloon - https://dragcave.net/lineage/24WsK

* 3rd EG PB Bronze Tins - https://dragcave.net/lineage/pGuPO - https://dragcave.net/lineage/1DcKf

As I said I'm no longer building these. Released a nice bunch of unfinished ones ^^

But I breed my 2nd gens from time to time to the AP, so I don't mind helping out if any of you can use one of them for your projects. :)

edit:

Oh Astreya, your Zombie lines are very nice!

I have some lurkers too xD

3rd EG Zombie x Balloon - https://dragcave.net/lineage/9uLXf

And I noticed I have 3 more 2nd gen Loons.. somehow I have forgotten about them o.o Hummm might be tempted to at least continue those... Now... Do I go for possible futur Zombie lineages on Halloween or do I try to up my Zombie type count? >.<

edit2:

so much fun... all the curiosities I find on my scroll... Here, an oooopsie... https://dragcave.net/lineage/LE2Nz

Accidentally released the 2nd gen Neo xD Plus the CB already had an offspring on someone elses scroll  *blush*

Edited by Belisar

@Belisar

Oh, I love your Balloon Zombie lineage! I'd love to get a sibling of that dragon in the future. (Not right now as there will likely be one release this WE, and then the Hallooween craze will start in much too short time, too.)  The Neotropical-Balloon is cute, too. I think the mongrel lineages have a certain charm, too, as long as the Zombies are all the same gender.

I have numerous CBs lined up for killing outside of Halloween, too, so the Zombie lineages steadily grow. I tend to neglect the type collecting a bit for that, though.

Oh, and I agree - I also didn't continue working on my Death lineages after the Deceased handling changed, so my lineages are pretty much stuck, too. .

Sure @Astreya ! Hope I don't forget though xD

I think I will do both - zombifying for lineages and type. At once xD All I have to do is to produce a few 2nd gens from Balloon x Types I don't have yet... like Wyvern/Leviathan. Maybe I think of a naming scheme that I like even when the Zombie attempt is not successful. That means I have at least a new Decessed lineage member? So many flies flattened with one big smash? XD

Let's see if we get a new release tomorrow - and how collecting intensive it will become ^^

Edited by Belisar

@Belisar

You can always "register" your lineages with Labyrinthian here, then people can post requests at due time here in the thread.

As for your plan - I wanted to do the same for the last batch of Zombie sacrifices - unfortunately I forgot to rename them before killing and as I didn't want to have stuff like "2018 Mimic Zombie Sacrifice 1" as names of the CBs I had to release the kids *headdesk*

(I name them explicitly that way as I need to breed several eggs at time when I want to get a Red Dorsal or Tan Ridgewing or Gold etc as kids - and I want to inform possible AP catchers that they shouldn't use that egg for their lineages.)

Oh, and maybe it is better to keep the types together, that is not use elaborate Sacrifices with the Balloon as that would ruin the "PB" impression. I was a bit annoyed when the Zombie Sprites changed and one of the Zombies in this dragon that I got gifted suddenly turned out as a wingless Zombie : https://dragcave.net/lineage/QTe78

So it might be sensible to use a common Wyvern together with a rarer Wyvern and kill the common, but keep the Wyvern Zombie sprite with the Wyvern lineagea, same with the Leviathan etc.

If you set up colourful Mongrel lineages, the kind of Zombie sprite doesn't matter of course. - there variety is even a plus. The more variety, the merrier! :)

Edited by Astreya
Why does one only see typos after posting?

Sorry guys, I have been swamped with moving and my job and lack of sleep. I am about to breed and send the requested egg to @Wmctalon

edit: no egg, added to list

Also got the Thalassa I need to continue my Bluna project. Good luck everyone ♡ 

Edited by Labyrinthian

On 9/28/2018 at 4:11 AM, Wmctalon said:

I would like to request an egg.

Lineage number: 2

Is the list full? No

Have you read the rules set forth by the breeder? Yes (and the naming rules as well)

sending PM with link ♡ 

After 16 months of failures, I finally summoned my next GoN!!! I have a few plans for her but if anyone wants a deadline with a female GoN please let me know :)

Congrats! I think this might be interesting - but please after the Halloween craze! :D 

All the Avatars would sound pretty poetic in a deadline - Creation, Change and Destruction. Maybe one could try a Creation x Destruction Checker?

On 10/23/2018 at 10:17 PM, Astreya said:

Congrats! I think this might be interesting - but please after the Halloween craze! :D

All the Avatars would sound pretty poetic in a deadline - Creation, Change and Destruction. Maybe one could try a Creation x Destruction Checker?

Ooo, that does sound lovely!!! Hopefully things have calmed down a bit now :)

On 11/6/2018 at 7:23 AM, toniblab said:

i have a true dead end

Oh nice! Feel free to show it off or sign up to be a breeder if you'd like ❤️

Edited by Labyrinthian

Hi everyone! I know things are busy with the holidays, but I was thinking it might be nice to have a giveaway. My friend has a CB Silver Tinsel and is willing to breed for us. Does anyone have any ideas? The name of the dragon is not death related but the mate can be. 

Don’t know if this is still active, but it’s worth a try! 😊

I would like to request an egg.

Lineage number: 18 (I’d like a 5G PB silver tinsel with dead ancestors)

Is the list full? Yes

Have you read the rules set forth by the breeder? Yes