Jack_Indivisible

The Blocker Breeding Bonanza!

One of my last batches of Undines should start to appear in the Abandoned Page soon. Some dragons of other breeds may already be there :)

Hi everyone, sorry for not paying too much attention to the thread. School and work aren't leaving me much time to spend on here, so I'm not going to be continuing this next month. Don't worry about this month, though. I'll have everything counted by then end of the weekend (holiday weekends, yay!) and everyone will get their prizes. Anyways, I'm super proud of everything we've accomplished so far, and can't wait to see how much we'll end up with!

I'm gonna have to agree with Jack that I really wanted September off. Although I think it is a worthy idea to reference the breeds on this thread and go thru breeding runs of them now and again in keeping with the spirit of helping to spread the common dragon love. The best way to do that is to also, while taking care of your Pressing Holiday Prep responsibilities, consider grabbing some of these breeds from the Cave/Biomes to add to your scrolls CB collection, add a few ON or nice lines, checkers, other patterned lineage of these breeds (or start a new breeding project now or in the future) to your SCROLL, or add some adorable, cool, alt versions hatchlings to the frozen part of the scroll. Some of them might even look or theme well with Holidays. So Breed them to the AP for some Holidaykin Common Combo Love!

Let's be also honest that in addition to Holidaykin, one of the best things we can do is remember to breed BSAs, Wyrm Breeds and pretty surprises to the AP. 

I'll post some stuff in the Player Activity Thread to keep you occupied and up to date with fun stuff and fun help and reminders and inspired, but I will happily be back here with PRIZE babies as well in the future. KEEP THE AP LOW!!

I will likely be away with no internet access when the winners are announced. To the person who wins the 8th place prize -- I will contact you as soon as possible when I return to let you know what your options are. Sorry for the delay!

Winners!

1st Place: @Terrafreaky The "Golden Ticket"! See rules at end of post for the winner.

2nd Place: @Verse  CB user posted image  

2.5th Place: @TercesA CB Copper / Zyu / Xeno of the user's choice of type and variant (ie you can specifically ask for a Chrono, or a Green Copper)

3rd Place: @blockEdragon CB user posted image

4th Place: @Jazeki 3rd gen Shimmer offspring (GoN x bronze shimmer) from Ancient Bedlam with your choice of stairstep mate or checker mate.

5th and 6th Place: @RubyEyes @angelicdragonpuppy 2G holidaykin prizes -- Winners choice of breed from a CB Alt Sweetling

7th Place: @Alectrona 3rd gen offspring of https://dragcave.net/lineage/P4gNE

8th Place: @banban007 3rd gen Prize from one of my second gens, also -- mostly they breed stairsteps, but I have one that breeds a checker. Winner's choice. Mates are already set.

9th Place: @Rememberdrgns 2 3g Prizes, chosen from among my 2gs (please give me a list of SIX prizes you like, and specify checker or stair, and I'll get two off that list!)

10th Place: @HopeUnbroken 4 3g Spriter's Alt offspring, chosen from among my 2gs; you can pick specifics, but no holiday x holiday.

Don't really need an Alt Sweetling bab so Ruby Eyes can have mine if she likes.

9th & 10th place winners, contact me when you know what you'd like. My prize and SA lines are in the database in my sig. :)

Thanks to the host and donors. @Jack_Indivisible I understand you needing time off, but if it's not too much trouble, could you post how the ratios have changed since this event started? I'd like to see if we made a big difference.

Congrats to all the winners!

I'd also be interested in seeing if/how much we've affected the ratios (though obviously if you're too busy then don't worry about it!) :) 

Rarely seeing blockers in cave anymore (though new or different ones from usual start occuring, but yeah), and for a while the AP was really low.

So I think we did make a difference? :v

Also, congrats to all winners!

Edited by BlueLatios

I know all the Bots and News Outlets are gonna be SUPER excited to announce we have some info, straight from DC about TRUMP And some FREAKY family stuff... ALL the BEST GOSSIP RIGHT HERE!! Make sure you are staying tuned to this Thread for all the latest updates and essential world news!!! And you all were just curious about ratios?!?!?!?!?!

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

Also... are you still sharing and caring in the game for that Holiday Spirit, Care and Lovin???

At least show your poor dragons some lovin!!!!

Congrats winners!! Thank you so much to Jack for hosting and to all our donors - this event was a blast and gave me something to do while waiting for the upcoming Holiday Blitz. I really enjoyed the lower timed AP as well. :)

Congratulations humans! 

I'll do a mass blocker breeding again sometime this month, Natalyah. *Salutes* Maybe I'll figure out some better pairing along the way. I found Fleshcrownes hard to find an aesthetic mate for...

^ Ah! Thanks for the suggestion. I ran out of Undines by the time I got to them, so I was stuck there. Teimarrs! *I hope I remember this...*

Edited by Nyxity

Thank you Jack and all donors, and congratulations everyone!

Hopefully we can do this again (with or without prize), really love the lower timed AP.  :nyan: