Jack_Indivisible

The Blocker Breeding Bonanza!

Monarchs almost made the cut to be considered a blocker, but I had a hard cutoff at 5% of biome refreshes. Monarchs have a ~3% presence. I open sourced my data at Cave Observation Statistics, take a look!

17 minutes ago, Mayapooh said:

Hiya... I'm new to the forum, sorta new to DC, can I play, too?

Absolutely! Glad to have you!

The market is funny though, Magelight Pygmy itself is 600 shards, which I find is pretty much as Uncommon as others.

Someone should do a collab spreadsheet statistics on breeding, I'm not even at Bronze trophies yet haha

The only thing I can keep track of is the cave right now.

It's interesting how magelight pygmies are that expensive. I don't think anybody really knows what's going on with the market right now.

And I've got you recorded down!

3 Days Left, I'd get those last minute breedings and collectings and hatchings out, and heck, if you have some celestials you haven't bred this month, take advantage of their clutches! If nothing else, keeping the AP under 5 days gives a lot of people a lot of fun options, especially with so many breed options, and since you are breeding anyway, you can also dust off some of your other favorites too if you want to mix those in for some surprises! Make sure you are putting this month's list of "blocker breeds" in a "Group" on your scroll and make sure you get everything in there. Again, even if you didn't go crazy, you probably have at least a few things that would count, and it never hurts to enter. It only takes one ticket to win something really nice and rare and hard to get and other pretty lovely prizes. *AND* you do many things that help benefit the game. Don't miss out, especially because starting in August to September, everyone is gonna be busy trying to get ready for Halloween. Use this chance (unless you prep super early, or stress always) to have some "down time" for extra breeding and collecting while there is still time to turn that action into potential amazing prizes, and make sure your friends have joined in the fun! And if you don't feel like entering for some reason (I already have most everything I already want), that doesn't mean you still can't participate! Can't wait to see what gems people find to enjoy from everyone!

Pulling up the Thread as a reminder of which Breeds to Breed, Gotta Breeds them All. Shortly after you Bread them.

The ER is down to 4 days 3 hours! If we can get it lower, people can ER eggs and freeze hatchlings as fast as they hatch, which is probably the fastest way to get the next level of trophy possible!

Wow under 4 days. Fun way to blow out some time in between hunting and hatching eggs. I see a lot of people have been very busy. This was fun. I also look forward towards breeding for the ticket winner just as much as I have for the community in general. One more day to increase your ticket count, help others with all these instahatch eggs, AND AGAIN, you've probably already done stuff this month, including just taking advantage of the low time AP. SPEND A BIT OF TIME MAKING A SIMPLE GROUP ON YOUR SCROLL SO YOU HAVE A CHANCE, NOT FAR FETCHED BUT GOOD CHANCE OF WINNING RARE NICE PRIZES!!!! Get yourself something shinyandnice and let others know, at least those you like, they have a chance to do the same!

Happy PreHoliday Season!

Alright who's flooding the AP XD

Couldn't take advantage of the low-time AP due to breed limits, but I'm satisfied with what I currently have :)

Also, early congrats to all raffle winners!

I think I am done breeding for this month. I have plenty more that I could breed, but I will have less time for it today and am just not in the mood to spend the time I do have doing that. ;) I have bred more since the last tally, though.

I doubt this is the reason the AP is low time (for now). Everyone is locked with new release and not grabbing things. Happens every release.

It’s fun to see the impact of mass breeds at NORMAL times, but here I’d hesitate to take all the credit. ;)

Waiting on getting more new release until we know how the glowies work, so I turned to the AP and... two pretties, first try! Thank you @Terces , now I'll feel less bad when you beat me at the prize. XD 

I did a little more breeding and have accidentally stayed up past 3am doing so. Whoops!

31 minutes ago, Jack_Indivisible said:

Patience. I'll be able to do the drawing around 4.

All my patience is going into the darn new glowy dragons, but I’ll try xd