Frostiikin

DragCave mobile help

So i'm trying to help my mom make a DC account on her smartphone, but navigation of the site is nearly impossible...

First off, clicking the dc logo doesn't bring you to the home page, we can't figure out how to view your dragons, and it's just a huge pain.

PLEASE reply if you have any info at all

I use the chrome browser on my Samsung Galaxy S7. If you click the four lines next to the Dragon Cave logo it will expand the menu for site navigation.

Also once logged in, clicking the "recording information" words will take you to your dragons, while clicking "take one of those" will take you to the abandoned page.

Screenshot_20180717-194526_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20180717-194530_Chrome.jpg

Edited by pegasi1978
Update with more information

You can also click the three little bars to bring up the menu shown in the above screenshot. The "dragons" link will take you to your scroll.

Edited by Jazeki
Typo

On my iPhone very frequently the lines do not bring up the menu— it’s like that link doesn’t exist there. Every once in a while it works fine, but very often it doesn’t. It’s really annoying. Even when the menu doesn’t work the kinks on whatever page I’m on seem to function just fine. 

Any ideas? Closing and reopening the page doesn’t help.

I had this problem a few weeks ago! I almost exclusively use mobile, so it was a bit frustrating. I decided to try and clear my cache, cookies, and saved passwords, and it's been working just fine ever since.

Give that a go and let us know if it works out!