Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dinguschi

Whasaaap?

Hey! Most people call me Dingus, but you can calk me basically anything and I'll respond to it, lol. Super new to Dragon Cave, just joined up yesterday! I spend most of my time on Flight Rising and saw DC around a lot there, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Totally confused on how all this works tbh, any tips would be suuuuper appreciated. Uhh, if anyone cares, I'm from Chicago, I'm a prospective earth science & bio major, and I'm a fan of...most media, lol, but especially TES, FNAF, RVB, and BBIEAL. 

Btw, how many views do you need to hatch eggs? All mine have 1,000-2,000 views thus far, but they haven't hatched-- just cracked open a bunch. Do I just need to be patient? :'3 If you've read this far, thank you for your time! 

Welcome to DC! Have fun!

I was wondering about my first egg with that reason at very beginning too XD  

Hello! Welcome to the game! There are so many things I want to tell you, that I don't even know what to start by telling you. There are a ton of great resources and I see you got a link to the mentoring project, so I'll let the professionals handle it from here. Hope you enjoy the game and find some cool people to chill with!