blackcatxxx

Is this allowed?

earlier today i had listed a trade on the website and a few moments later after refreshing the page, someone made this trade directed at me as if i can totally somehow contact them and have a conversation or reply to their question. is this accepted? it seems pretty rude imo.

~Screenshot deleted to protect users in question~

anyway, with that being said, where can i find information of all the.. lingo used in this community? if someone could explain it to me here that would help a lot too... i still dont understand any terms like "prize fail", "stairs", etc, why lineages matter and the significance of "gens". ive had an account for almost a decade but never engaged in the community once until this moment today; i thought it was just a game about collecting pretty sprites. i had no idea things were supposed to go in-depth like this at all in terms of breeding and stuff like that.

(move this to the help board if necessary, i just thought that board was for technical website problems and not questions about the community so i apologize if this is in the wrong place. )

Edited by purpledragonclaw

No this is NOT what the Trading Hub is for - you should pm (message) a mod (erator)

If you need /want help regarding the terms, you can pm me with any question you might have but rest assured this game IS about collecting sprites first and foremos and everyone can play as THEY like - no matter what others may think.

I hope you went ahead and clicked the little report button because we're not supposed to be conversing in the want section. You can look here for a list of all of the lineage lingo that we use: 

I hope this doesn't deter you from trading. Never feel like you have to do as anyone says or reply to them via PM. We can't converse on the actual site. 

(Ninja'd by Herk.)

thanks for linking that!

unfortunately i didnt hit the report button. it slipped my mind that one even existed and when i refreshed the page again later, it was gone anyway. there are some certain dragons/sprites i would love to have and while its just a 'pretty sprite' game for me, i guess all the other stuff matters to some people. so id like to become familiar with it to help myself get stuff that i want as well since the only term i really understand is 'cb' lol (there seems to be an economy of sorts, with certain dragons from certain places or descendents having more value for what you want to trade for and such).

Edited by blackcatxxx

You can also ask in this thread if you ever need help figuring out what something is worth:

.Good luck with your trades! 

1 hour ago, Herk said:

No this is NOT what the Trading Hub is for - you should pm (message) a mod (erator)

Yes indeed! I understand your frustration with seeing something like this, but in the future please refrain from posting the names of other users. It would be best to PM a mod to deal with things like this.

That said, blackcatxxx, I'll send you a PM.