olympe

Allow Actions/BSAs on Eggs/Hatchlings in Teleports

Right now, if you have some eggs (or hatchlings) in teleports, there's nothing you can do. You cannot fog them to save them from view-bombing without breaking the teleport. You cannot Influence or Precog them should their timer run low without them being picked up. You cannot Ward them against sickness, or Stun them.

What I'd like to suggest is that you should be able to perform actions or BSAs on your own eggs (or hatchlings) that are in teleports. Especially with the non-public trades, it can take quite a while for them to be picked up or offered on, so either of the actions mentioned above could prove very useful.

(Please make sure to not include "Bite" in the list of possible actions, as that could lead to scamming, and cancel teleports where one of the eggs in it has died, either due to Earthqake or other reasons.)

I think it would be ideal if fogged eggs/hatchlings in a teleport would still link to their (visible!) lineage page.

Another thing that could prove useful is the ability to Precog eggs/hatchlings in a teleport that is not your own, so you know beyond the shadow of a doubt what you're offering on.

YES PLEASE. Many many many people have asked for this in *many* different threads (including the 'make eggs/hatchlings in teleports safe' thread which I'm not linking here since the main idea isn't exactly the same.) I honestly don't really see any logical reason for the way it is now, any actual reason for us *not* being able to do anything with dragons in Teleport. I mean obviously things like Bite shouldn't be allowed, but most BSAs/Actions would be *very* helpful to be able to do while the dragon is in Teleport. 

Yes please. I once had a teleport that I had to cancel several times to be able to precognition, ward, and finally stun it. 

Please! I totally support this! It is so inconvenient to have to break the teleport and then recreate it and repost it any time you have a need to influence, precog, or anything else!

Yes please! Especially since things like Incubate and Influence wear off when it leaves your scroll anyway!