ComatosedRoses

Changing E-Mail, Delete Account?

I know its probably impossible.

but, is there anyway I can delete a account, so I can change the e-mail on my MAIN account?

Back when I first started using the site (2012) I had a bunch of accounts to keep collecting eggs. The main account I use has an e-mail I no longer use or have access too.

When I tried changing the e-mail to my main e-mail it said the e-mail was already in use.

Or is a there a way to switch the e-mails around?

The reason is for the monthly raffles.

I don't know if the egg's get sent to the e-mail to be claimed, or if they will just pop up on my scroll

(if I win that is)

Using multiple accounts is against the rules. If you're using all of them and haven't just forgotten the passwords, that's multiscrolling and TJ has banned players for it in the past. Deleting an account is impossible on the player's end.

12 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Using multiple accounts is against the rules. If you're using all of them and haven't just forgotten the passwords, that's multiscrolling and TJ has banned players for it in the past. Deleting an account is impossible on the player's end.

It was back in 2012, I only use 1 account now. I didn't know it was against user policies back then & that's why I have been using only one now. 

As far as the raffles go, if you win the egg won't just show up automatically, and I also don't think you can claim it directly from your email (I may be wrong about that part though). If you win it will say so on the raffle page itself and it'll have a button you have to click to claim the egg.

5 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

As far as the raffles go, if you win the egg won't just show up automatically, and I also don't think you can claim it directly from your email (I may be wrong about that part though). If you win it will say so on the raffle page itself and it'll have a button you have to click to claim the egg.

Ahh! That makes sense. I've just recently gotten back into the site (maybe 2 or 3 months ago) and I got my boyfriend's 2 brothers into it so when one of them found the raffle on the site I went to enter it and wasn't really quite sure how it worked after that. Thank you!

You can make a new email address for your scroll somewhere and forward it to your main email account.

It's what I do with many sites that require email addresses, and I don't want them to know my main email account anyway. These are usually only for receiving emails, never for sending.

Edited by Ruby Eyes