rosesatin43

Lag/Error page in Trades and AP catches

Okay.  Now that it's unchecked, try doing a hard refresh on that page.  I was able to cancel my one way trade this way.

i went in and i could get one egg out of trade but the other egg i have in there still takes me to the error page i can't seem to do  anything with it and it is the sick egg if i can't do anything with it it will die 

i got to get in there to cancel it out and hide it when it is no longer sick i will try and trade it again and i hope i have no more problems ty guys for all the help you have giving me 

No problem.  I spoke to TJ and he is going to fix where URL issues shouldn't cause the page to time out anymore.

I've cleared cache, restarted phone, etc etc. on Safari browser. iPhone 6s Plus. Have had issues w ap and trade errors since last night

Fuzzbucket: above the create new teleport blue link, there is a blue link for the one way trade for me to send link to recipient. When I click that blue link, it goes to error page.

when I catch an ap egg, it goes to error page-but sometimes egg still goes to scroll. I have to open a new page to see it though. Sometimes I get the 'someone was faster' page, so that works.

CE296A91-4CAF-4C17-B0B4-5B37F19BD6FC.jpeg

Thank You Lady L!

Appreciate your fast response.  You're awesome and so much faster than I can type, lol.

eta: yes but the disabling tiny url didn't work for me-hard refresh and cleared cache etc so I'm content to just chill and wait it out

Edited by Uther_Pendragon
Add eta

that is fine i don't mine that at all thanks again if i have any more problems i will let you know ok

Ok just to add info:

if I click the action link on the egg itself, I can access trade info to cancel or copy link if I need- so that still works.

eta: Everything seems to be working correctly for me again. Wow that was speedy, very many thanks!

Edited by Uther_Pendragon
Eta my eta

1 hour ago, Uther_Pendragon said:

I've cleared cache, restarted phone, etc etc. on Safari browser. iPhone 6s Plus. Have had issues w ap and trade errors since last night

Fuzzbucket: above the create new teleport blue link, there is a blue link for the one way trade for me to send link to recipient. When I click that blue link, it goes to error page.

when I catch an ap egg, it goes to error page-but sometimes egg still goes to scroll. I have to open a new page to see it though. Sometimes I get the 'someone was faster' page, so that works.

CE296A91-4CAF-4C17-B0B4-5B37F19BD6FC.jpeg

Oh - on MOBILE ! OK. I don't get that on desktop at all. Ordinary black text. Thanks.

1 hour ago, LadyLyzar said:

Okay.  Now that it's unchecked, try doing a hard refresh on that page.  I was able to cancel my one way trade this way.

Thank you very much for your help! Both issues seem fixed for me after I unticked the TinyURL box.