rosesatin43

Lag/Error page in Trades and AP catches

1 minute ago, Uther_Pendragon said:

I'm having similar issue- 

the one-way blue transfer link in my trading hub page only takes me to the tombstone error page.

Also having prob in AP when I catch an egg, it won't load but goes to error page as well.

on iPhone 6S plus, safari browser 

I will do some testing.

when i click on the  this link One-way Transfer it takes me to that an error has occurred forum irc chat

Edited by LadyLyzar
Link removed to prevent people from taking it

when i go in to get a egg it allso will not give me the egg but then when i go in and look i have 6 eggs in there that i never clicked on 

i think they need to fix dragon cave i never had this problem before so why is it doing this now 

When I click your link, it it says I cannot accept because I am locked. (which I am)

But in the hub I cannot do a public one way transfer. I just set one up and it worked as a normal one way - I don't know what this "blue one way" link is.

When you go in there (where ?) what six eggs do you mean ?

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Can you try to clear cookies in your browser, log in again and see if it works?

it allways worked for me everytime i do it untell now i never had a problem any other time i do trades

Please - someone - what is this one way blue link on the trading hub page ? I have never seen such a thing. So I looked on the default skin - and I don't see one there either.

The only time it did not work for me was when I had corrupted cookies, and deleting them then logging in worked for me. That's why I think it may be worth a try.

Something is definitely off, I just tried making a one-way transfer and it tried to load for a long time before finally giving a tombstone-error page.

edit: Despite the error page it looks like the one-way was successfully made, it shows up in my Trading Hub page, but clicking on it sends me to a tombstone error.

Edited by HeatherMarie

It will be fixed. Glitches happen every so often, they always get fixed, usually fairly fast. 

I am having a similar problem here, I have put up two one-way transfer since I was in the situation IOU, but when I clicked the "teleport" bottom, it took much longer time to respond than usual, and so I refreshed after one or two minutes, and it was notified that the Magi has used his/her BSA,so I supposed the transfer has been set up successfully. But as it didn't give me the link, I tried to access it from the egg/hatchling's (which was in trade) "action", but it didn't work. And I also tried to access it from the trading hub page, the one-way transfer did show up there, but when I clicked on it, it lead me to a page shows "an error has occured". I have tried again and again but it just kept showing me the same error page and wouldn't allow me to do anything else including cancel the trade with the egg/htachling. One link has expired as usual when the egg hatched, but the other one was still locked there, still won't be able to access the action page at all.

And also when I tried to get egg either from cave or AP, if I successfully got the egg, it will took ages to refresh so I have to go to my dragon page directly and access the info page of the egg that has just been caught directly from there.

PS: It's just the one-way transfer has this issue, the two-way trade works well as usual from what I have experienced today. 

PPS: I have heard from others about both the one-way transfer issue as well as the unusual slowing down when getting an egg.

Edited by MikaTsuru

3 minutes ago, MikaTsuru said:

And also when I tried to get egg either from cave or AP, if I successfully got the egg, it will took ages to refresh so I have to go to my dragon page directly and access the info page of the egg that has just been caught directly from there.

Yup, I'm getting this too. Successfully caught something in the biomes, took forever to load and then just loaded an error. Grabbed something in the AP, same result.

Hm... I am not able to reproduce this issue.

For those having this issue, can you post what browser you are using, and if you are on mobile or desktop?

In the meantime, tagging @TJ09 to have a look at this.

Windows 7, Firefox 59.0.2, desktop, no issues. Just for the record.

But PLEASE will someone tell me about this blue one way button ?

Edited by Fuzzbucket

i am not sure on that never had it but i seem to have a problem with just the one way one i don't use the others unless i need a egg and give a egg and i end up getting more then 1 egg when i try to get just one now i have to wait 5 hours to get rid of them