rosesatin43

Lag/Error page in Trades and AP catches

i have put in 2 eggs to trade with other ppl but when i do it it don't give me the link so i can get the eggs it gives me a error everytime i try to get the link is there any way to get the link or to end the trade please can you help me with this 

Edited by LadyLyzar

In the trade, there is a cancel button you can click to retract your offer.

What error do you get?

What link are you talking about exactly? Can you give us more information on what you are doing? 

It sounds like you offered two eggs on someone's trade, is that correct? If so, you have to wait for the other person to accept your offer.

it just takes me out and only says error and then it shows to things at the bottom the form and other one i have tryed to cancel but it will not let me go into it so i can 

What exactly are you clicking that is giving you the error? Are you clicking 'accept' on a trade you made, or something else? 

no i put up 2 eggs to be giving to other preson and it never gave me the link so i can get the eggs it gives you a link and then it takes you in to use your pw to get the egg it never gave me the link and now i can't go in to cancel it everytime i link to get in to it it gives me a error and i seem to not beable to do anything at all

I'd be happy to look into this.

What's your scroll name you're trying to trade with?

Also, does the trade show up as being active when you open the Trading Hub?

i put the eggs up put my pw in to say ok but it never gave me a link to cope to get to it and now i have 2 eggs in trade but can't get them nor cancel them out it will not let me click on anything with it it takes me to a error page and i can't do anything at all

To make sure I have this right - it gives you an error when you click on the trade through the hub?

i am thinking that there is a glich on the trade because this is my frist time of having a problem with trades

when i give on the link above the egg to open it up it takes me to a error page with the form and one other that you can click on i can't seem to get the link or cancel it out it will not let me 

It is possible that your browser didn't load the page correctly.  Have you tried a hard refresh on the page?

i have done everything i can but when i click on the link above the egg to go in to it it takes me to a error page i wish i could show you what it does but i have no way to 

Can you not take a screenshot ?

this is the link it gives me when i try to go in to the trade

Edited by LadyLyzar
Removed before someone takes it

I took the link down so no one takes your egg.  I see it as a one way teleport and it appears to work fine.  There's one green firegem egg in there.

Edited by LadyLyzar

well then what is going on with it it will not let me do anything at all it keeps giving me that error everytime i try to do anything at all

no i am not i am just helping out is all i seem to not beable to do anything with it i guess i will have to just get them to hatch and not worry about it and i will not do trades no more if the trade is not going to let me do it 

I'm having similar issue- 

the one-way blue transfer link in my trading hub page only takes me to the tombstone error page.

Also having prob in AP when I catch an egg, it won't load but goes to error page as well.

on iPhone 6S plus, safari browser 

If it is a one way link it will not work as a trade.