Fuzzbucket

ANSWERED:Lineage of hidden dragons

Is there a way we could view the lineages of our OWN hidden growing things ? I know it's a tiny thing, but it is irritating  when you are checking to see what you need to breed next and have to unhide them to see....

Support! We can see the view page as well, after all!

Yes please! Having multiple fogged dragons of the same breed, it's very annoying to constantly unhide/rehide every single time I need to check their lineage. I seem to be doing that a lot more often lately, too, needing to check the lineage for whatever reason and having to unfog it for like five seconds and then refog it... It's annoying. And unnecessary, I think.

Oh gosh.. yes... please! It's so annoying to just wait or unhide the growing things before being able to look at lineage.

Add my Support! 😁

Also, would this feature be only allowed for the player to see their own dragons' lineages while hidden? I feel the sense of privacy another player has while hiding their egg should be maintained. But that's just my two cents.

Definitely support! And like Looti said, I'd want it so only I could view the lineage. I definitely want that privacy kept.

10 hours ago, Looti said:

Add my Support! 😁

Also, would this feature be only allowed for the player to see their own dragons' lineages while hidden? I feel the sense of privacy another player has while hiding their egg should be maintained. But that's just my two cents.

That was what I intended with my suggestion.

6 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

That was what I intended with my suggestion.

Somehow I missed the the all-caps 'OWN' in the OP.

Sorry bout that. 😅

Definite support, although I think that a co-existence of fog and active teleport should be possible, with the teleport link providing a viable link to the lineage. (Could work similar to AP catching, where a seemingly random code is added to the /get/code link.)

Hey check this out, I think we now can see hidden eggs! At least on mobile as I'm randomly fooling around... 

Screenshot_20180728-234812.png

Works for hatchies too. Finally...

Screen Shot 2018-07-28 at 2.58.49 PM.png

Amazing! A+ 10/10 etc...

(If this was implemented because of this suggestion, that's the fastest suggestion-to-cave transition ever ^^)