Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAMPAGEGAGE

Hi Y'all

I've recently joined Dragon Cave and I'd like to know more about what to do. Look forward to having fun!

3 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! What did you want to know?

Well, I was curious about hatching eggs, I understand that they need views and clicks and stuff but when exactly do they hatch? Or is it random?

5 minutes ago, RAMPAGEGAGE said:

Well, I was curious about hatching eggs, I understand that they need views and clicks and stuff but when exactly do they hatch? Or is it random?

Eggs hatch when they fall below 4 days left on their timer. If they have enough views, they'll hatch right then (at 4 days).

10 minutes ago, RAMPAGEGAGE said:

First off, hello ^.^

Eggs need a certain number of views and unique views before they hatch, but they have to be at 4 days or less before they can hatch. Add eggs that are a natural day old to hatcheries like The Hatching Club to get views, but only when they have been around for a natural 24 hours. I also recommend looking into The Mentoring Project if you desire further understanding of how the game works. 

Hello, welcome to the forums. ❤️

Just to note: Eggs can become sick if they have views too quickly. But this is easily fixed by just lowering the view amount it's receiving, egg's will hatch at 4 days minimum if they get enough clicks, views, etc.