Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shazara

Hello, it me.

Hello, it me. Mika.

Nice to meet y'alls, lets see for how long I menage to stay active here.

A bit about me:

> I'm from Germany

> I want to live in New Zealand

> I'm a hot mess

--

> My current ambition in Dragon Cave is to collect one breeding pair of each dragon breed and it's alts. I've gotten pretty far.

> I've been on Dragon Cave for a while, but I had one long period of inactivity.

> I collect Chickens.

--

> I'm an artist who does fantasy creatures, and other stuff. You can find me as Nychata on deviantArt, but most of the stuff in my gallery is over a year old, since I'm currently very dissatisfied with my art style and therefore haven't really been posting much ever since I came back home.

> I loooove playing Dungeons and Dragons. I currently have two games running. One Homegame which I DM and one on Roll20 as a player. Anyone else here play D&D? Any other DMs? Pls talk to me about my hobby, especially DMing I don't have enough people to talk with about that. (Worldbuilding. Talk to me about worldbuilding. I love me some worldbuilding)

> I got into D&D through Critical Role, so if anyone watches that awesome show, please talk to me about that too.

> I am made of stupid puns but they mostly don't transfer well into written form.

Anyway, I realize that long introductions like this aren't standard apparently, but I like talking about myself so what gives.

Yours Truly

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy! Well, I was once draw some fantasy creature, and don't do it currently as I don't satisfy my style too.

I know several German users hereXD  

Hello Mika, welcome to the DC forums! I've never been to Germany, nor known anyone from there? is it nice this time of year? ^_^ 

Hi Ellie :D

Germany is great, you should come visit. It is very nice this time of year, tho in the south, where I live, it's pretty hot currently, and I can't stand the heat, so I just don't go outside much^^

4 hours ago, Shazara said:

Hi Ellie :D

Germany is great, you should come visit. It is very nice this time of year, tho in the south, where I live, it's pretty hot currently, and I can't stand the heat, so I just don't go outside much^^

I'll think about going next year if I ever save up enough! ^_^ Thanks for the heads up.

Hello and welcome to Dragon Cave and it's forum. Honestly, all I know of D&D are the ten dragons, the chromatics (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White) and the metallics (Brass, Bronze, Copper, Gold, Silver). Of those my favorites are all the chromatics and the Bronze and Copper of the metallics. D&D has some well-designed dragons in my opinion.

3 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

Hello and welcome to Dragon Cave and it's forum. Honestly, all I know of D&D are the ten dragons, the chromatics (Black, Blue, Green, Red, White) and the metallics (Brass, Bronze, Copper, Gold, Silver). Of those my favorites are all the chromatics and the Bronze and Copper of the metallics. D&D has some well-designed dragons in my opinion.

Hi. Well that's something. Dragons are dope. I'm playing the Tyranny of Dragons adventure with my online party and they are just amazing anatgonists. I can't wait till my Homegame Party gets to a high enough level for me to use them.

I agree that most of the designs are pretty dope. I love the Chromatics too, and the Copper as well. I also really love the Brass design. D&D's Gold dragon however I don't like, the design is just wierd to me.

11 minutes ago, Shazara said:

Hi. Well that's something. Dragons are dope. I'm playing the Tyranny of Dragons adventure with my online party and they are just amazing anatgonists. I can't wait till my Homegame Party gets to a high enough level for me to use them.

I agree that most of the designs are pretty dope. I love the Chromatics too, and the Copper as well. I also really love the Brass design. D&D's Gold dragon however I don't like, the design is just wierd to me.

I don't like the Golds either! The design is not appealing or interesting to me and Gold dragon personalities are absolutely annoying, in my opinion!

37 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

I don't like the Golds either! The design is not appealing or interesting to me and Gold dragon personalities are absolutely annoying, in my opinion!

Yesss. Give me an oversharing, chatty Brass who will bury you in sand so you will listen, or a deciteful Green who will con you into working for it without you realizing, any day over another "evil must die" Gold. Makes for much more fun roleplay.