Skelokey

The Gustitch Lineage! For gusties that became musties

On 7/14/2018 at 5:37 PM, Lagie said:

You're welcome! :) Enjoy. They are cute, aren't they? Someday...  no rush! Thanks!

My two Gustitch's produced a PB egg. PMing you the TP link. Now our lineages can mix, ehehe

15 minutes ago, Coheart said:

My two Gustitch's produced a PB egg. PMing you the TP link. Now our lineages can mix, ehehe

Thank you! :)

Got an egg from my Gustitch and Black Tea on the second try. The cooldown felt like an eternity.

The next one I'll put up for swaps, though I doubt we'll be getting Black Teas from them to work on checkers anytime soon.

I'm very very excited to see 3Gs happen from Coheart's and Lagie's dragons though!!

20 minutes ago, Crowned_Ladybug said:

Got an egg from my Gustitch and Black Tea on the second try. The cooldown felt like an eternity.

The next one I'll put up for swaps, though I doubt we'll be getting Black Teas from them to work on checkers anytime soon.

I'm very very excited to see 3Gs happen from Coheart's and Lagie's dragons though!!

When mine are off breeding CD let's coordinate and get you one from my pair as well. Teas or PB. 

I have a 2G z-coded purebred Gustitch egg, if anyone has any to swap?

I tried a black tea x Gustitch this week, but the pair refused despite fertility!

Are we doing Male Gustitch x female Tea only?

My current Gustitches - I haven't been breeding that one female as she doesn't have the surname Gustitch - however I love her name too much to change it!

Edited by Seahorse

32 minutes ago, Seahorse said:

I have a 2G z-coded purebred Gustitch egg, if anyone has any to swap?

I tried a black tea x Gustitch this week, but the pair refused despite fertility!

Are we doing Male Gustitch x female Tea only?

My current Gustitches - I haven't been breeding that one female as she doesn't have the surname Gustitch - however I love her name too much to change it!

I'd be interested in it, especially as it's a Z code! But my pair is on cooldown for another 5 days...

14 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I'd be interested in it, especially as it's a Z code! But my pair is on cooldown for another 5 days...

That's fine, I'm happy to do an IOU - I'll message you :)

4 minutes ago, Seahorse said:

That's fine, I'm happy to do an IOU - I'll message you :)

Thank you! :D

@Sycamore if you're interested, I have bred my first egg from an Omen pairing, ~ EJrvR ~ :) and we can help each other when Halloween breeding opens up

Picked up this lovely lady, 8vTjn , from the AP. Am I allowed to include her in a Gustitch lineage even though the owner didn't name her as such?

Edited by priscel

Finally got around to breeding my Gustitch. Black-teas make the food naming stick and make pretty lineages to boot, so went with that. Egg is tJcsY from female Gustitch x male Black Tea if anyone would like to swap.

Hey guys if y’all want to start the project or anything and I’ve been quiet, y’all can do it without me! (I know I was never a leader or anything but I don’t want y’all to feel bad or anything). I have work and school is about to start. Also I have to move my stuff out of my dad’s house because he’s about to move to a different state and I’m at college. I will try to participate but start if y’all want to with the actual planning haha.

maybe even, since august is around the corner, you can wait to see if it’s the gusty month. Have fun

I just wanna say about the Gusty thing: unless I'm understanding something terribly wrong, there is no way the "gusties" will be released to the cave in August. All sprites need to go through a 60-day "cooldown" of not being posted anywhere public before they can be put in the cave. July knocks out ~30 of that, leaving another ~30 still. The sooner the gusties can make it into the cave is September. Also, there's no guarantee still that they won't be two-headed.

Some of us have already been arranging and doing bloodswaps, so it's all good, @Skelokey, don't even worry. You'll join when you have the time! We all understand that real life comes first.

n24YgeU.pngsvQoSXI.png

Black Truffles and Purple Siyats look pretty nice in my opinion, I'll probably end up breeding my Gustitch with one. I only have one CB Gustitch, but if anyone wants to coordinate to make some lineages let me know!

@Ipomoea that combination looks really pretty! Ahhh.....I wish I had any purple ones now, haha, I might breed them myself

4 minutes ago, dark_sama said:

@Ipomoea that combination looks really pretty! Ahhh.....I wish I had any purple ones now, haha, I might breed them myself

I think TJ's the only one with purples

1 hour ago, Nandeenah said:

I think TJ's the only one with purples

Yeah, There's some theories floating around as to how to get purple ones...I'm going to experiment a bit with the eggs I have

No worries @Skelokey, real life first :) check in whenever you can!

Hey y'all, picked up another Gustitch not named as such: Dusted Coal. Can we include them in our lineages if they are not aptly named? If I missed the decision on this, let me know the post and I'll reread. Thanks!

22 minutes ago, priscel said:

No worries @Skelokey, real life first :) check in whenever you can!

Hey y'all, picked up another Gustitch not named as such: Dusted Coal. Can we include them in our lineages if they are not aptly named? If I missed the decision on this, let me know the post and I'll reread. Thanks!

I'm of the opinion that as long as they're July 1st Alpine Truffles they're Gustiches, regardless of the name, but that's just my opinion.

Genevieve Gustitch finally bred true with my black tea, which means I'll soon be able to have 3G Gustich eggies! 

11 hours ago, Nimras said:

I'm of the opinion that as long as they're July 1st Alpine Truffles they're Gustiches, regardless of the name, but that's just my opinion.

Genevieve Gustitch finally bred true with my black tea, which means I'll soon be able to have 3G Gustich eggies! 

Congrats on your progress! And thanks for the reply :)  I agree, same date & biome  = Gustitch

On 8/2/2018 at 2:07 PM, dark_sama said:

Yeah, There's some theories floating around as to how to get purple ones...I'm going to experiment a bit with the eggs I have

You get purples by hatching the egg at less than 2 days without incubation and less then1 day with incubation.

Also, everyone quotes me for bloodswaps. I will keep a list and breed everytime I have a chance.

I have a gustitch egg 2G PB musky (only father was glitched) and I'd love a blood swap. The egg is posted on public trading right now ^-^

Edit: now it's a hatchling! I would also be happy with an IOU btw ^-^

Edited by camelia2
growth