Skelokey

The Gustitch Lineage! For gusties that became musties

3 hours ago, Eeveecat1248 said:

I got myself a Black Tea for breeding with the Gustitches if we end up going that route. Who else has a Black Tea, just so that we know how easy it would be to provide them for people who don't have them.

I've got one Black Tea currently, and I constantly see them in the biomes so I don't see any problem with being able to catch them (unlike Thunders darn it) Azure Glacewings I don't see as often, but still enough to be a good candidate for our lineage.

Sorry guys was at work and busy on July 4th!!!

black teas would be a great idea!! Contrast and a food dragon, both with exotic descriptions.

A couple ideas

Black Truffle x Glaucus Dragon (https://dragcave.net/view/WyaLp this is a glaucus)

Black Truffle x Kingcrown (very similar body shape but very obvious contrast)

1 minute ago, Skelokey said:

Sorry guys was at work and busy on July 4th!!!

black teas would be a great idea!! Contrast and a food dragon, both with exotic descriptions.

A couple ideas

Black Truffle x Glaucus Dragon (https://dragcave.net/view/WyaLp this is a glaucus)

Black Truffle x Kingcrown (very similar body shape but very obvious contrast)

Good ideas! The Glaucus, however, is a Drake and as such can't breed with the Black Truffle (sucks huh? I think they'd look quite nice together as well). The Kingcrown, in my opinion, looks kind of similar to the new Pyrovar, and as it has been suggested that we just breed the Black Truffles with the "Glassies" (Pyrovars) Kingcrowns could work as a substitute.

Any incubated eggs hatched immediately at 4 days are maturing now(ish)! 

Very curious what @Skelokey/the group will decide on for the lineage.

I can hereby announce that I managed to get 4 Gustitches, unfortunately I've named them before I've realized I haven't check their gender. So I have 3 females and 1 male now. I think I'll wait for Windy/Gusty eggs to start breeding those two excessive girls, but I still have one pair to start pb lineage 😄

Mine is male, maturing in three hours. I don't have a black tea to pair him with yet (even if it won't be what we go with here, I still want a black tea to pair with a truffle. Probably a glacewing too), but they're everywhere. I'll catch myself one in a bit (I'd also very much be interested in bloodswaps later on, but that's way too far into the future considering we don't have any solid lineage plans yet)

I love the idea of pairing them with Black Teas.

I have a male and a female Gustitch and a few Black Teas too.

Edited by StreamOnFire

The breeding plans thread only had the mockup with male black teas, successfully making me forget that...they have dimorphism...also that my Gustitch is male...and I like the male black tea sprite way, way more. Bummer. (I'm getting him a black tea mate either way if that's what we end up going with for the project, but my dream truffle lineage has officially shifted over to azure glacewings or some time-based dragon that isn't suitable for a breeding project)

Here's the mockups with black teas by the way, since not everyone might have seen them already (i don't think we ever actually posted them in this thread?)

1312581437_Kpernykp2018-07-0715-59-31.png.453cd60709053fb1ca0a16b50108487f.png1304142376_Kpernykp2018-07-0715-50-29.png.e10596e051f19ffb2ea215fccb202d23.png

Ps my Gustitch is an adult now too

Edited by Crowned_Ladybug

My breeding attempt failed. Well, I guess I'll try again next week. RIP my Black Truffle Gustitches.

1st Gustitch breeding attempt for my Black Tea male and my Gustitch female and not only did they throw an egg, they threw a Black Truffle egg.

*celebrates by drinking a cup of tea*

Edited by Nimras

Three second-gen purebred Gustitch eggs have been produced!

i have a Black Tea egg from my female Gustitich and a Black Tea Male if someone needs it for a lineage 😃

it's been traded

Edited by Sirithiliel

I tried to get Gustitches from trading but that was hard! Couldn’t get a single one. You can tell it’s a Gustitch when the player is trying to rid all of their Black Truffles, all from the alpine with the same time stamp and date, while the other realeases on their scroll have older timestamps

Also we have to be careful when breeding starts getting further down so that we don’t inbreed or do weird crosses because that would ruin the lineage. Breed your dragons however but in the direct lineage, neat as possible!

I got a black truffle from Pavawna (black truffle) and her black tea mate!

Bred both of mine and now I have two new Black truffles 😊 They are influenced to be same gender as their Truffle parent this time. Now I just need to name the Teas.

I'm far behind, but I finally got a black tea mate for my Gustitch (so i guess we're officially going with black teas now?) It's still an egg, but I fished it out of the AP at least, so it won't take that long to hatch. I'll still keep looking for a glacewing too though once I'm out of egglock again

Once things get going, I'll just keep it organised via spreadsheets on my end. Since I'm guessing there will be no non-Gustitch truffles allowed (?? I don't think anyone has actually said anything on that though) there's going to be a looot of bloodswapping happening