Skelokey

The Gustitch Lineage! For gusties that became musties

6 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

I've already posted in the Wiki thread that direct references need to be removed, but some mention of trivia is fine as long as it doesn't go into detail. 

This lineage is fine, just follow Skelokey's advice here and my post and you're all good. :) 

Thank you for helping to clear up the confusion here!

Haha a mod found us anyway! Kaini came through and edited out the spoilers so we don’t have anything to worry about now.

I'm glad we'll get to actually get the lineage started! Anyone's eggs hatched yet? Mine will soon!

1 minute ago, dark_sama said:

I'm glad we'll get to actually get the lineage started! Anyone's eggs hatched yet? Mine will soon!

Mine are at 4 days 22 hours so about another day ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 minutes ago, dark_sama said:

Mine are at 4 days and 22 hours as well. This waiting is so nervewracking aaah

Mine are only close because I incubated them, haha ^^;;

I was impatient.

1 minute ago, dark_sama said:

Mine are only close because I incubated them, haha ^^;;

I was impatient.

My incubators are all on cooldown. That's the only reason why I didn't use them.

1 minute ago, Eeveecat1248 said:

My incubators are all on cooldown. That's the only reason why I didn't use them.

Same! I incubated my other eggs so they would hatch so I could get more new release eggs (I both regret and feel satisfied about that decision now.)

One of mine hatched. Just waiting on the other. I'm never out of incubation I have like 98 red dragons with a scroll goal of 200. But I'm nuts guys. I have spreadsheets tracking my holiday dragons. This is serious business. 

9 hours ago, Coheart said:

One of mine hatched. Just waiting on the other. I'm never out of incubation I have like 98 red dragons with a scroll goal of 200. But I'm nuts guys. I have spreadsheets tracking my holiday dragons. This is serious business. 

That's my goal, actually. S P R E A D S H E E T S F O R T H E W I N

Not the 200 red dragons, but the spreadsheets with holidays.

~edited to remove double post~

Edited by Kaini

I plan to eventually make a spreadsheet tracking all holidays, prizes, rares, and new releases (for the first few months), plus all the dragons with useful BSAs. And people say I have no life.

I just like keeping track of what dragons I'll be using for breeding projects, I've got a little spreadsheet just for that. but I guess we're all a little crazy in our own ways, haha 

Hey everyone, I made a couple of badges to replace the GIF with the Gusty egg, at least until it is officially released. The GIFs don't include any unreleased artwork, so they should be safe to use!

placeholder_gustitch.gif   This is the same GIF, just without the Gusty egg.

u5G3bV4.gifSame as above, but includes mature Musky/Musty hatchlings.

12 minutes ago, Ipomoea said:

Hey everyone, I made a couple of badges to replace the GIF with the Gusty egg, at least until it is officially released. The GIFs don't include any unreleased artwork, so they should be safe to use!

placeholder_gustitch.gif   This is the same GIF, just without the Gusty egg.

u5G3bV4.gifSame as above, but includes mature Musky/Musty hatchlings.

Ohhhhh, I love it! Thank you for your hard work in making a new egg for us to use!

17 minutes ago, jumpsnake said:

I'd like to join!

I have two gustich eggs, though I think one just hatched! Here it is:cutie

I'm not Skelokey, but I think you can consider yourself in. We always need more gustitches!

So, now that everyones' eggs are starting to hatch, should we start making rules for the thread? Maybe brainstorming more on what we want the lineage to be, ect?

3 hours ago, dark_sama said:

So, now that everyones' eggs are starting to hatch, should we start making rules for the thread? Maybe brainstorming more on what we want the lineage to be, ect?

I think we should either do an even gen of Gustitches or a checker with Glassies.

as for rules, Skelokey has the first post (I think) so she (at least I think you’re a she please let me know if I’m wrong) can edit that post to add the rules permanently at the ‘top’ of the forum.

also on that post I think there should be a list of all the banners that have been made for quick and easy access for new members.

Also, about the title- you misspelled ‘Musky’ as ‘Musty’. The official egg description is ‘This egg has a pleasant, musky smell.’

~edited to remove double post~

Edited by Kaini

I haven't been really active on the forums (ever), but this looks really interesting. I have two Gustitches myself and would love to join the project. :)

I think we should wait until at least TJ's muskies grow up (just two more hours!) to figure out if we want them PB or checker/stair/etc and if the latter then with what other breed (and it should probably be a poll).

(Ps my Gustitch hatches in four hours because it was one of the ones I didn't get to incubate)

TJ's grew! They're awsome!

And they even have some blue on their head, although it is a bit purpler than the gusty egg.